Small ATX case help

n370zed

Limp Gawd
I have some spare parts that I’d like to turn into a living room box for movies. I hate using the Apps in the TVs to watch movies. Can anyone recommend a small pc case. I hate that I have an ATX MB but I will have to work with what I’ve got.

2500k Hyper212. (Wish i has the stock cooler to save space)
8GB ram
ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3
750w Psu
GTX 780ti

Anything small yet can fit those components I’ll be happy.

Coolermaster Q500L is pretty small and fits everything. You may want to cut some fan holes (the air holes are way too small from factory) and add your own filters but its a super small case that fits all full size components.

Fractal Design Define C, solid panel - added bonus of having a good, low key look for a living room. And is also quiet.
Agreed on Define C. This is the case I will be using for my next build. It seems to hit the right balance of noise vs cooling performance and is small enough to be easily hidden or blended into the environment. I have hit the point now where i want my PC(s) somewhere out of the way and inaudible.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
I'll throw my vote behind the Define C as well. It's my fallback position.

I would prefer if it had a door, and Optical, but can live without those (R6 is just too expensive and bigger).

Raijintek Thetis is the smallest mass market ATX case that can also take full size components. The only somewhat restriction is GPU length at 280mm so you can't fit the massive triple fan ones.

There are smaller boutique type cases such as the Sliger Cerberus X but they carry much higher prices due to the more niche/boutique nature.

Back