• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Slowed but not stopped...

m33pm33p

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - August 2013
Joined
Oct 10, 2010
Messages
4,345
Well guys and gals, my wife was in a pretty bad car accident last night and totaled her car. Our deductible is so high at the moment that it's going to cost me an arm and a leg to get a new and on top of the uncertainty of my career due to my medical problems and Christmas coming, Im being forced to sell my last 4P.

I plan to now turn on my main rig whenever its not in use but my PPD wont be nearly what it has been the past 6 months. I hope to get back in the game once I get my life straightened out but for now my hand is being forced.

Ill still be around the forums and IRC every day but I didn't want people thinking I had bailed on the team once my PPD dropped off the charts!
 
You mean you didn't want everyone thinking you were going to switch to BOINC under an alias... LOL ;)

I hope things turn to the better m33pm33p.
 
Well guys and gals, my wife was in a pretty bad car accident last night and totaled her car. Our deductible is so high at the moment that it's going to cost me an arm and a leg to get a new and on top of the uncertainty of my career due to my medical problems and Christmas coming,

Very sorry to hear, hope she is doing Ok.

Im being forced to sell my last 4P.

Don't know if I can afford it, might be interested.
 
Read about this in irc. Hope everything pans out for the wifee/getting a new car/getting back into [h] folding once everything is said and done.
 
Very sorry to hear about this. Thank you for your service to our country! Hope you can get things straightened out quickly. :)

NavySalute.jpg
 
Sorry to hear about things. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family :)
 
Despite the *tension*, I certainly hope your wife is well and doesn't end up with any lasting injuries.
 
Good luck getting things sorted, FAH and [H] will still be here when you can return.
 
Good luck getting things sorted, FAH and [H] will still be here when you can return.

I won't be leaving at all! Shit I couldn't leave if I wanted, sadly the guys in irc are my only friends lol...

Wife is doing a lot better too should be a few more days and she'll be back to good. She's still a little freaked about driving which is only natural imo.

I appreciate all the help guys. Fold/BOINC on! (just for you Gilthanis.)
 
I won't be leaving at all! Shit I couldn't leave if I wanted, sadly the guys in irc are my only friends lol...

Wife is doing a lot better too should be a few more days and she'll be back to good. She's still a little freaked about driving which is only natural imo.

I appreciate all the help guys. Fold/BOINC on! (just for you Gilthanis.)

Maybe Kyle can install a "like" button... LOL ;)
 
Very happy to hear that wifey is OK. Material things can always be replaced but the ones you love can not.

Hope things take a turn for the better sooner rather than later.
 
Back
Top