Finny76
[H]ard|Gawd
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2002
- Messages
- 1,235
Make sure your internet settings are set to a faster DNS server, so that your lookup time decreases.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I dont think that is the issue...I had an AMD dual core before this current system I built and I never had this strange lag issue...Could it be from putting the computer to sleep whenever I am not using it? That is the only thing I am doing different with this Build to save energy. Does that really help?
Do the mem sticks need to be in a certain position on the mobo?
How can I test them? I ran all of Prime tests & Intel Burn....no errors on either...
Well I did a complete reformat & still got the issues..I just feel like 3.8 Quad should be a lot quicker than this...Again this is my first INtel build. Where is the hardware acc settings located? BTW do you guys use SiSoft Sandra for benching your PC?
Sound like you're about blame Intel for your issues....![]()
So you reinstalled Windows....on the same hard drive??????