• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Slim 92mm Fans

haffey

Gawd
2FA
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
539
I'm thinking of getting the T-Rad2 for my soon to order 4870, but I'm going to need slim 92mm fans if I'm going to go Crossfire in the future. I think a 20mm depth should do it. I used Goggles but can't seem to find many slim fans like this. Does anyone know where I can get some (preferrably with high airflow and low noise).
 
The only 92x92x20 fans I could find are manfactured by Yate Loon and I couldn't find anywhere to buy them.

I believe Petra's Tech Shop imports their Yate Loons directly from the manfg.

You could try contacting them.

Good Luck!
 
The only 92x92x20 fans I could find are manfactured by Yate Loon and I couldn't find anywhere to buy them.

I believe Petra's Tech Shop imports their Yate Loons directly from the manfg.

You could try contacting them.

Good Luck!
Thanks, I did check out Petra's online store shop but I will send them an email or give them a call. I have heard nothing but good things about the Yate Loons, so I will strive to get those.
 
Back
Top