Skyrim :(

BF3 take a break from gaming get some cloudshine and maybe some exercise then back to bf3.

I see no need or room for skyrim. Though this is coming form a guy who played Skyrim for 2 hours just to realize fallout 3 without guns and vats isn't fallout 3 but rather a game I don't like skyrim.

BF3 take a break from gaming get some cloudshine and maybe some exercise then back to bf3.

I see no need or room for skyrim. Though this is coming form a guy who played Skyrim for 2 hours just to realize fallout 3 without guns and vats isn't fallout 3 but rather a game I don't like skyrim.
so you have never played an elder scrolls game then skyrim is much the same as morrowind and oblivion before it... It might be using fallout 3's engine but it plays like an elder scrolls game...

Though this is coming form a guy who played Skyrim for 2 hours just to realize fallout 3 is Skyrim/Oblivion without guns and vats.

Fixed that for you.

Skyrim is an awesome game, I am absolutely loving it. Oh and I also play BF3 nightly, but I can only play with smacktards for so long before I get frustrated...then it's back to skyrim.

so you have never played an elder scrolls game then skyrim is much the same as morrowind and oblivion before it... It might be using fallout 3's engine but it plays like an elder scrolls game...

yes quite true I never have. Played and loved both fallout3 and NV but never played oblivion though many people said fallout was just oblivion with guns. However the differences between Skyrim and Fallout are quite significant and enough to make it possible for people to be fans of 1 and not the other.

No doubt Skyrim is a great game its just not my cupOnoodle and because I am all important I dictate that you must put it away and play only BF3. Welcome to duty.

I've already got over 70 hours on this game, can't get enough. It's a lot more polished than oblivion and crashes once every 2-3 hours instead of Oblivions once every 30 minutes.

Im over 70a hours into it too.

I want to play bf3 but there's just an insane amount of stuff to do in skyrim, I keep getting sucked in. Was doing the thieves guild main quests, but now Im sidetracked doing the side jobs to improve the guild.

BF3 patch made me angry. Twice when exiting its BSOD'd on me since the patch. It made me go buy other games to play.

I started the Dark Brotherhood quest line last night. I am fully sucked in at this point. 2 more quests before I get Shadowmere! BF3 who?

Go on noob server in BF3 and get team killed many times, then there should be some teammate that will flashlight you into face in action and sure your pilot will destroy helicopter with you inside. Then after sweet ragequit enjoy Skyrim, If you'll have some urgent to play BF3, repeat first step.

Back