Skyrim Mods - A Comprehensive List & User Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I'm not sure why anyone would use the d3d9 version instead of the Injector unless they have a phobia about running programs.

It is kind of sad that Skyrim didn't include dynamic DoF, godrays, and the other goodies that ENB adds. Crysis had this type of stuff way back in 2007. :eek: Oh well, at least with mods the game looks amazing.

yeah, the mods do really make it feel like a new game. i've actually started messing around a bit with enb as i didnt like the extent of film grain present in the base unreal preset and im amazed with all the different settings you can tweak. and i believe i read in one of your screenshot posts (which is actually what im trying to make my game look like :)) that you use your own custom config based off of unreal for your enb and was wondering if you ever posted it online, as im quite interested to try it out if you have :D

Ton of mods installed, finally finished now its time to play.

Issues im having are random freezes.

I start to disable them 10 at a time to see if it fixes.
Problem seems to be solved when i disabled Sounds of Skyrim-Wilds/Dungeons.

Then it comes right back, i don't disable anything and go back to where it froze, and it works just fine.

Any log i can look at to pinpoint this issue?

Only log is the Papyrus log. Details of that are in my ini tweaks section. This will not be a big help in tracking down the mod causing crashing unless something is going on with a mod's script.

In the past, Sounds of Skyrim has received reports of causing crashing. There are now crash fix versions for the series.

This is why I suggest installing a few mods, testing stability, then installing a few more mods, and rinse and repeat rather than installing a bunch of mods at once. Helps the user pinpoint the culprit causing crashing.

Also, to disable a mod, you need to delete ALL of its files. In past TES games, just unchecking the esp/esm did the job. Skyrim is different. And, like I stated in the OP, scripts created by mods are saved into the saved game and not into the esp/esm.

yeah, the mods do really make it feel like a new game. i've actually started messing around a bit with enb as i didnt like the extent of film grain present in the base unreal preset and im amazed with all the different settings you can tweak. and i believe i read in one of your screenshot posts (which is actually what im trying to make my game look like :)) that you use your own custom config based off of unreal for your enb and was wondering if you ever posted it online, as im quite interested to try it out if you have :D

To remove film grain you delete the effect.txt file bundled with the ENB. I'll PM you with a download link for my ENB preset (which is basically just an older styled Unreal Warfare ENB). Hopefully Unreal Warfare doesn't mind too much.

Last edited:
Question, if you have a bunch of smaller mods, what is the best way to merge them?

To remove film grain you delete the effect.txt file bundled with the ENB. I'll PM you with a download link for my ENB preset (which is basically just an older styled Unreal Warfare ENB). Hopefully Unreal Warfare doesn't mind too much.

thanks, i really appreciate it! i got it all up and running and it does look quite nice :D though i did have to disable SSAO in order to remove slow downs and hold a consistent frame rate, but im hoping i can adjust the SSAO settings later so that i can get it running to at least a certain extent without having the slow downs

Question, if you have a bunch of smaller mods, what is the best way to merge them?

Merge them into a bashed patch or a single esp?

You might be able to make a single esp with TESVSnip, but I don't suggest using that program:
Link to merging guide with TESVSnip: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10208

Wrye Bash currently doesn't have full merging support set up so that wouldn't work. The people who had an in-depth knowledge of Wrye Bash's programming are also missing in action so new additions/updates to the program are going to be slow.

thanks, i really appreciate it! i got it all up and running and it does look quite nice :D though i did have to disable SSAO in order to remove slow downs and hold a consistent frame rate, but im hoping i can adjust the SSAO settings later so that i can get it running to at least a certain extent without having the slow downs

Try turning on ENB SSAO and setting:
UseIndirectLighting=true
to:
UseIndirectLighting=false

If that doesn't help, then maybe Nvidia's SSAO will perform better? If you aren't using SSIL (Indirect Lighting), which is a component of ENB SSAO, then I think Nvidia's SSAO is better anyways because it doesn't cause transparent water like ENB's SSAO does.

Great thread OP!

Actually got me to making my own mod pack...I'm shooting ONLY to do graphics/scenery mods...only game changing anything I'm including in the install is SkyUI and iHUD.

All other things I'm leaving up to the user.

Basically, vanilla Skyrim + better graphics. Just hope I can get the all installed in the correct order...this will take some time. I'll post my results (and performance numbers) when I get done!

EDIT:

OK, so far up to 64 mods...again, all graphical.

So far I'm looking at adding parallax mapping, better lighting and more of them, HD textures for near everything in the game, better snow, water, rain, trees, plants, character models, animations, clothing, armor, etc...list goes on.

Last edited:
Great thread OP!

Actually got me to making my own mod pack...I'm shooting ONLY to do graphics/scenery mods...only game changing anything I'm including in the install is SkyUI and iHUD.

All other things I'm leaving up to the user.

Basically, vanilla Skyrim + better graphics. Just hope I can get the all installed in the correct order...this will take some time. I'll post my results (and performance numbers) when I get done!

EDIT:

OK, so far up to 64 mods...again, all graphical.

So far I'm looking at adding parallax mapping, better lighting and more of them, HD textures for near everything in the game, better snow, water, rain, trees, plants, character models, animations, clothing, armor, etc...list goes on.

I've been forgetting to add a *Note to the Visuals category but I finally got around to doing it. Basically, like with esp files, Skyrim applies a load order system to files that replace Skyrim's original stuff, like retexture mods. So if you install the BSA version of the HD DLC and then the BSA version of 2K, I'm not sure which will be displayed in the game. I am guessing it will go to whichever esp is loaded last. If you install the loose file version of 2K, then 2K should be the one that is displayed for the textures that it covers, with the HD DLC covering anything that 2K doesn't.

If you find any good character retexture mods let me know. I don't pay much attention to that stuff so I haven't listed much on that topic. Same applies to animation mods.

Thanks for making a new thread dj, I couldn't keep up with the first one.

No problem and thanks for the original thread.

Last edited:
I've been forgetting to add a *Note to the Visuals category but I finally got around to doing it. Basically, like with esp files, Skyrim applies a load order system to files that replace Skyrim's original stuff, like retexture mods. So if you install the BSA version of the HD DLC and then the BSA version of 2K, I'm not sure which will be displayed in the game. I am guessing it will go to whichever esp is loaded last. If you install the loose file version of 2K, then 2K should be the one that is displayed for the textures that it covers, with the HD DLC covering anything that 2K doesn't.

If you find any good character retexture mods let me know. I don't pay much attention to that stuff so I haven't listed much on that topic. Same applies to animation mods.

Yeah, I'm currently using Nexus Mod Manager and as far as I can tell your assumptions are right about load order.

This is one of those things I'm going to have to figure out how to load this stuff.

So far, just as a test I went a head and loaded everything up all at once...did some textures separately to make sure they applied right and what not...so far the game looks AMAZING and at 1080p max settings with 2k textures and ENB mod (all on, SSAO, ambient occulsion, God rays, DoF) as well as all the other mods installed (better EVERYTHING) and I'm getting about 35-60fps.

Now I just have to basically go through and pick and choose what mods are needed.

Look, I'm a graphics whore. Especially with a game as mod-able as Skyrim. Once I can get a excellent pack in order as well as which sequence to load them correctly I will sure post it here. Trust me...whatever I come up with is probably the best you can do with this game visually.

EDIT:

Just wanted to add a picture showing off some key features I've got working fine so far:

There are a few more things going on here as well...but these are the big ticket items :D

Last edited:
Merge them into a bashed patch or a single esp?

You might be able to make a single esp with TESVSnip, but I don't suggest using that program:
Link to merging guide with TESVSnip: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10208

Wrye Bash currently doesn't have full merging support set up so that wouldn't work. The people who had an in-depth knowledge of Wrye Bash's programming are also missing in action so new additions/updates to the program are going to be slow.

Thanks, was thinking about a single esp. Sounds like the TESV Gecko peeps are making the greatest strides towards a good merging solution.

Boris is working on a SSAO update for ENB. I wonder if it will fix the transparent water/player bugs.

Yeah, I'm currently using Nexus Mod Manager and as far as I can tell your assumptions are right about load order.

This is one of those things I'm going to have to figure out how to load this stuff.

So far, just as a test I went a head and loaded everything up all at once...did some textures separately to make sure they applied right and what not...so far the game looks AMAZING and at 1080p max settings with 2k textures and ENB mod (all on, SSAO, ambient occulsion, God rays, DoF) as well as all the other mods installed (better EVERYTHING) and I'm getting about 35-60fps.

Now I just have to basically go through and pick and choose what mods are needed.

Look, I'm a graphics whore. Especially with a game as mod-able as Skyrim. Once I can get a excellent pack in order as well as which sequence to load them correctly I will sure post it here. Trust me...whatever I come up with is probably the best you can do with this game visually.

EDIT:

Just wanted to add a picture showing off some key features I've got working fine so far:
<snip>

There are a few more things going on here as well...but these are the big ticket items :D

Looking good but you still have a ways to go. :)

Well, after spending nearly 4+ hours installing mods my game crashes to desktop.

I don't know why. Im starting over. i suspect the texture packs are causing it. im only gonna use HD2k, i followed the STEP guide which made me install 3 diff packs and over write them

Well, after spending nearly 4+ hours installing mods my game crashes to desktop.

I don't know why. Im starting over. i suspect the texture packs are causing it. im only gonna use HD2k, i followed the STEP guide which made me install 3 diff packs and over write them

I can't see how texture packs could cause crashing unless the computer can't handle them or the packs use poorly made esp files. Meshes, on the other hand, can cause cause crashing.

I've got SEVERAL texture packs installed...including the 2k textures, character textures, weapons, armor, clothing, etc.

I have 64+ mods installed and it runs flawlessly :p

Start over again haha!

I have 8GB RAM, i dont recall it ever getting up to nearly max before those tons of mods.

Monitored my GPU memory and it got to 2388 max, i'll pinpoint it sooner or later, gonna do as you suggested and install a few at a time and test for stability.

I've got SEVERAL texture packs installed...including the 2k textures, character textures, weapons, armor, clothing, etc.

I have 64+ mods installed and it runs flawlessly :p

Start over again haha!

I see your 64+ and raise you this many

It was stupid of me to install all of this shit at once.Another possibility is some of the character mods that over wrote one another. i'll try to eliminate doing that this time.

Also i played around with my ugrids value and put it on 7.

Think i broke every modding rule known to man.

I see your 64+ and raise you this many

It was stupid of me to install all of this shit at once.Another possibility is some of the character mods that over wrote one another. i'll try to eliminate doing that this time.

Well my mods are all graphical.

And 64 is just with texture stuff, a few models, and misc items as well as tweaks.

Haven't even begun weapon mods or looking into character and animal model packs.

Once I have the graphics part down solid I might move on to other stuff (extra cities and towns, convertions, etc).

I don't like straying too far from vanilla. But i tried "Sexy Solitude,Whiterun etc" and didnt like how it changed the towns. it looks damn good, just not what im looking for.

I don't like straying too far from vanilla. But i tried "Sexy Solitude,Whiterun etc" and didnt like how it changed the towns. it looks damn good, just not what im looking for.

You could try one of those "pines of whiterun" or similar which adds more stuff, while keeping the look similar. Really makes it less bland-looking imo!

If you want a retexture mod for Whiterun that keeps the original style then I suggest Chris's Whiterun retexture mod.

does anyone using iHUD know how to make the toggle work correctly? i set the value in the cfg to correspond to the zero key on the numpad, and installed ScriptDragon like the readme said, yet my compass still only shows when i do one of the actions defined in the initial setup, like my stamina recharging, which can be a pain when im looking for something specific marked by the compass

does anyone using iHUD know how to make the toggle work correctly? i set the value in the cfg to correspond to the zero key on the numpad, and installed ScriptDragon like the readme said, yet my compass still only shows when i do one of the actions defined in the initial setup, like my stamina recharging, which can be a pain when im looking for something specific marked by the compass

I'm still using version .6 before he began to implement ScriptDragon and SKSE so I'm not sure what the problem would be. Have you tried a letter key like 'N'?

If you want, you can try the 1.6.3 version as a lot of people seem to be enjoying that one just fine and it uses SKSE instead of ScriptDragon. Here is a tutorial video on using toggle functions for 1.6.3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXF4Zy_rQ-c

One issue is that I don't think SKSE has the functions yet to display the aim reticle during mounted combat.

I'm still using version .6 before he began to implement ScriptDragon and SKSE so I'm not sure what the problem would be. Have you tried a letter key like 'N'?

If you want, you can try the 1.6.3 version as a lot of people seem to be enjoying that one just fine and it uses SKSE instead of ScriptDragon. Here is a tutorial video on using toggle functions for 1.6.3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXF4Zy_rQ-c

One issue is that I don't think SKSE has the functions yet to display the aim reticle during mounted combat.

yup, 1.6.3 did the trick! i also learned about a thinner compass from the video :)

and i had a question about the texture packs, if i wanted to give Skyrim HD a try in place of Skyrim Realistic Overhaul, would deactivating SRO in NMM and then activating Skyrim HD work as long as i choose not to overwrite any of the files added by my other graphic mods? or would i have to deactivate everything, and then reactivate it all?

edit: im just going to reinstall all the mods, but layer it Skyrim HD -> SRO -> Everything else. Though doing this caused me to notice that the large texture packs don't have .esp or .esm files listed under the Plugins list, so does the game automatically just load anything listed in the texture directory, or did i miss a step somewhere?

Last edited:
I'm not sure as I don't use NMM. Deactivating SRO may remove all files that it includes which would be a problem if you added mods that overwrote parts of SRO.

Edit: Oops, I didn't see your edit.

If the mod retextures (or something similar, like re-mesh) vanilla stuff then the game will automatically use those loose files and an esp is not needed. Now if the mod uses a BSA file (ex: official HD texture pack DLC), then an esp file is commonly used so the game recognizes that those files in the BSA are to be loaded. I'm not 100% positive if loose files or esp/BSA retexture mods are loaded last but I think loose files are. Esp/BSA retexture mods are pretty rare so it usually isn't a big deal. In fact, the only one I can recall is the official HD DLC.

Sometimes a retexture mod may just have a BSA file which is loaded prior to loose files. I have yet to see a BSA only file though.

Last edited:
I'm not sure as I don't use NMM. Deactivating SRO may remove all files that it includes which would be a problem if you added mods that overwrote parts of SRO.

Edit: Oops, I didn't see your edit.

If the mod retextures (or something similar, like re-mesh) vanilla stuff then the game will automatically use those loose files and an esp is not needed. Now if the mod uses a BSA file (ex: official HD texture pack DLC), then an esp file is commonly used so the game recognizes that those files in the BSA are to be loaded. I'm not 100% positive if loose files or esp/BSA retexture mods are loaded last but I think loose files are. Esp/BSA retexture mods are pretty rare so it usually isn't a big deal. In fact, the only one I can recall is the official HD DLC.

Sometimes a retexture mod may just have a BSA file which is loaded prior to loose files. I have yet to see a BSA only file though.

yeah, thats what i was afraid, so i just ended up removing all my mods and started from scratch as i kept on downloading more :p

and gotcha, i wasnt sure how the load order was prioritized. i ended up disabling the esm, and just pointing the ini's at the dlc pack so there wouldnt be any issues.

i also posted a few screenshots in the skyrim screenshot thread if anyone is interested :)

Any of you use Lucid MVP. Its supposed to work with skyrim, but i havent seen any benches from it.

I'll try those retuxture mods you guys mentioned, thanks.

Any "hardcore" mods that force the player to eat/drink/sleep like in Fallout New Vegas?

yeah, thats what i was afraid, so i just ended up removing all my mods and started from scratch as i kept on downloading more :p

and gotcha, i wasnt sure how the load order was prioritized. i ended up disabling the esm, and just pointing the ini's at the dlc pack so there wouldnt be any issues.

i also posted a few screenshots in the skyrim screenshot thread if anyone is interested :)

Nice screenshots! :)

Any "hardcore" mods that force the player to eat/drink/sleep like in Fallout New Vegas?

Imps More Complex Needs
This is a realism oriented hunger/thirst/sleep mod for Skyrim. It assigns real world nutrition information to all the foods, giving each item its own strengths and weaknesses, effecting a large array of new stats in addition to the usual hunger/thirst/sleep. There are two modes available, Basic and More Complex.
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/10639

I also suggest Frostfall (though you may want to wait on the next update as it sounds like that might be coming out fairly soon).

Hey DJ, you haven't happened to see a buff timers mod yet have you? Google says no, but maybe you have one up on the big G!

dj_2004

I wanted to commend you on this thread and being so helpful for the community. You've done a fantastic job with this thread.

Hey DJ, you haven't happened to see a buff timers mod yet have you? Google says no, but maybe you have one up on the big G!

We finally have some good news to read on this topic. Schlangster and Mardoxx (the SkyUI devs) have been working on a widget feature which allows icons to be displayed on the HUD. I asked Schlangster if this would allow countdown timers for buffs/summons and he said yes.

Link to thread: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1386363-wipz-hud-widget-framework/

dj_2004

I wanted to commend you on this thread and being so helpful for the community. You've done a fantastic job with this thread.

Thanks, cmustang!

We finally have some good news to read on this topic. Schlangster and Mardoxx (the SkyUI devs) have been working on a widget feature which allows icons to be displayed on the HUD. I asked Schlangster if this would allow countdown timers for buffs/summons and he said yes.

Link to thread: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1386363-wipz-hud-widget-framework/

Oh man oh man! How do you possibly have your finger on the pulse of the entire modding scene?? You are now officially better than google :D

So I just started on my skyrim quest now and the quest became getting the game to properly launch

I spent the last 2 days implementing tweaks to the 2 config files. I have the latest patches installed via steam and after trying to launch the new game I get stuck at the loading screen which apparently is a known issue in this game

I'm reading mixed things, I don't have any saved games as I'm simply starting a new game, I'd imagine it can't be a game .ini file since again, I have yet to run the game and am starting a new game

I'm going to try and launch the game at default settings (default config files) to see if it launches fine, as my gut feeling is a aggressively set tweak I added to one of the config files. I followed the 2 guides here;

1. http://www./Optimize/Guides/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-tweak-guide?sf2686171=1/

2. http://www.geforce.co.uk/optimise/g...uaranteed-to-make-your-game-look-even-better/

Does the game support eyefinity/surround natively now? I have the widescreen fixer from wsgf and that seems to hurt rather than help. I'm overwhelmed and confused at this point.

Also what mods do you guys recommend to make the game look absolutely gorgeous at 3240x1920 (portrait eyefinity) all the while letting me run the game at decent fps indoors and out?

DJ

i like enb but i would rather have a steady 60 fps

is there a barebones config file that just maybe gives me SSAO or whatever makes the colors look so good; thats all i really care about. i love the colors that enb uses its brighter and better looking

Oh man oh man! How do you possibly have your finger on the pulse of the entire modding scene?? You are now officially better than google :D

Instead of playing Skyrim, which happens to be the only game I play nowadays, I look at mods. :)

So I just started on my skyrim quest now and the quest became getting the game to properly launch

I spent the last 2 days implementing tweaks to the 2 config files. I have the latest patches installed via steam and after trying to launch the new game I get stuck at the loading screen which apparently is a known issue in this game

I'm reading mixed things, I don't have any saved games as I'm simply starting a new game, I'd imagine it can't be a game .ini file since again, I have yet to run the game and am starting a new game

I'm going to try and launch the game at default settings (default config files) to see if it launches fine, as my gut feeling is a aggressively set tweak I added to one of the config files. I followed the 2 guides here;

1. http://www./Optimize/Guides/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-tweak-guide?sf2686171=1/

2. http://www.geforce.co.uk/optimise/g...uaranteed-to-make-your-game-look-even-better/

Does the game support eyefinity/surround natively now? I have the widescreen fixer from wsgf and that seems to hurt rather than help. I'm overwhelmed and confused at this point.

Also what mods do you guys recommend to make the game look absolutely gorgeous at 3240x1920 (portrait eyefinity) all the while letting me run the game at decent fps indoors and out?

The second guide looks very out-of-date. The first one has some good stuff in it and I'll add it to the OP. But yes, tweaking the ini files can lead to what you describe. Allowing the game to create new ini files is definitely a good way to see if your tweaks are causing the problems.

I would think 2 680s would handle any texture mod but you might have to go with 1024x1024 versions for some textures as 2GB VRAM will fill up quickly. Also depends on MSAA amount, SSAO, and what a decent FPS is.

For reference, I run a pretty heavy ENB, lots of texture packs (landscape textures are 1024x1024), 2xMSAA, 16xAF, 1920x1200 res and I am at 1700-2000MB in VRAM. Forests are probably the most demanding areas I've been in so they make good testing grounds if you want to see minimum FPS. I think I get 30 FPS near Evergreen Grove.

DJ

i like enb but i would rather have a steady 60 fps

is there a barebones config file that just maybe gives me SSAO or whatever makes the colors look so good; thats all i really care about. i love the colors that enb uses its brighter and better looking

Are you looking for a barebones ENB or another lighting mod? I listed a barebones ENB in the OP under the Visuals category but that is made to not affect colors and just provides ENB features (SSAO, DoF, etc.). There are also several mods in the Visuals category that affect colors/lighting and usually have no impact on performance.

The colors are from the specific ENB preset you use. Many of the things within the preset are made to act as one so disabling some stuff, such as bloom, can ruin the colors. However, the main culprits of FPS decreases in ENB, from what I've witnessed, are DoF and SSAO/SSIL. You can easily deactivate these by:
1. Going into your enbseries.ini (located in your Skyrim directory)
2. Finding the line EnableDepthOfField=true and changing this to EnableDepthOfField=false. This will turn off ENB's DoF.
3. Finding the line EnableAmbientOcclusion=true and setting this to EnableAmbientOcclusion=false. This will turn off ENB's SSAO and SSIL (at least, I think SSIL is directly tied to SSAO).
4. If you want to leave ENB's SSAO on but want more performance, you can disable SSIL itself. Leave EnableAmbientOcclusion=true and find the line UseIndirectLighting=true and set it to UseIndirectLighting=false. Also make sure UseComplexIndirectLighting=false.

None of these ENB settings will affect the colors too much. SSIL will probably be the most noticeable when it comes to colors.

Instead of playing Skyrim, which happens to be the only game I play nowadays, I look at mods. :)

The second guide looks very out-of-date. The first one has some good stuff in it and I'll add it to the OP. But yes, tweaking the ini files can lead to what you describe. Allowing the game to create new ini files is definitely a good way to see if your tweaks are causing the problems. performance.

The colors are from the specific ENB preset you use. Many of the things within the preset are made to act as one so disabling some stuff, such as bloom, can ruin the colors. However, the main culprits of FPS decreases in ENB, from what I've witnessed, are DoF and SSAO/SSIL. You can easily deactivate these by:

I would think 2 680s would handle any texture mod but you might have to go with 1024x1024 versions for some textures as 2GB VRAM will fill up quickly. Also depends on MSAA amount, SSAO, and what a decent FPS is.

For reference, I run a pretty heavy ENB, lots of texture packs (landscape textures are 1024x1024), 2xMSAA, 16xAF, 1920x1200 res and I am at 1700-2000MB in VRAM. Forests are probably the most demanding areas I've been in so they make good testing grounds if you want to see minimum FPS. I think I get 30 FPS near Evergreen Grove.

Are you looking for a barebones ENB or another lighting mod? I listed a barebones ENB in the OP under the Visuals category but that is made to not affect colors and just provides ENB features (SSAO, DoF, etc.). There are also several mods in the Visuals category that affect colors/lighting and usually have no impact on
1. Going into your enbseries.ini (located in your Skyrim directory)
2. Finding the line EnableDepthOfField=true and changing this to EnableDepthOfField=false. This will turn off ENB's DoF.
3. Finding the line EnableAmbientOcclusion=true and setting this to EnableAmbientOcclusion=false. This will turn off ENB's SSAO and SSIL (at least, I think SSIL is directly tied to SSAO).
4. If you want to leave ENB's SSAO on but want more performance, you can disable SSIL itself. Leave EnableAmbientOcclusion=true and find the line UseIndirectLighting=true and set it to UseIndirectLighting=false. Also make sure UseComplexIndirectLighting=false.

None of these ENB settings will affect the colors too much. SSIL will probably be the most noticeable when it comes to colors.

you are amazing dude thank you; i will fiddle with these settings.

DJ speaks the truth. I've got a couple of decent mods with the 2k HD mod on top of Bethesda's HD textures and i'm constantly going over 2GB Vram.

the weather mods are by far my favorite ones installed so far. a thunderstorm with more rain, lightning, and thunder/wild/wind sounds just makes me stop and look around for a while. i even had a slight scare when a lightning bolt struck a few feet to my side while i was looking at some flowers :p

the weather mods are by far my favorite ones installed so far. a thunderstorm with more rain, lightning, and thunder/wild/wind sounds just makes me stop and look around for a while. i even had a slight scare when a lightning bolt struck a few feet to my side while i was looking at some flowers :p

That reminds me, do you guys want me to list mods in new posts like I used to or just add them to the OP? I've been doing the latter so far.

Anyone have any idea what's going on here?
It seems torches that cast dynamic lighting, (this one is swindler's den) totally jack with textures. Anything the light "touches" becomes black. If I enter the light, the shadow texture become white and milky. It's strange.
i7mYZPSSVOuBg.bmp

iRFi4Rp82bmE6.bmp

I'm not running any lighting mods, only ENB. No realistic lighting or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back