Skyrim DLC

Bigbacon

Fully [H]
Is any of the DLC for Skyrim worth it?
I definitely DO NOT CARE for the lets build shit DLC but what about the other two?

Absolutely worth.. specially for Dragonborn. but I have to ask, why asking for that? the new Skyrim Special Edition just have all the DLC from vanilla included

Or just buy the legendary edition for $14 and you get all the DLC's and Special edition for free. http://www.cjs-cdkeys.com/products/The-Elder-Scrolls-V:-Skyrim-Legendary-Edition-Steam-CD-Key.html

Much cheaper

P.S. I have used that website for cdkeys now for 2 years, and put in over $250 worth of games and never had an issue. Use Paypal!

nm...

it worked.

pretty ghetto service...they send you a screenshot of the cdkey from the back of a game or the paper insert??

I still have to dick around with the control in this game using a combination of the keybinder app and autohot key. I still can't believe they have hard coded shit you can't change.

nm...

it worked.

pretty ghetto service...they send you a screenshot of the cdkey from the back of a game or the paper insert??

Sometimes, not always. Depends on where they source the keys from I imagine.

nm...

it worked.

I still have to dick around with the control in this game using a combination of the keybinder app and autohot key. I still can't believe they have hard coded shit you can't change.

yap they send you a pic of the CDkey. Like I said I have used them for over 2 years, never once had any issue. I even pre-ordered GTAV and got the cdkey the day the game released.

Great, now I'm playing Skyrim again heh

Updated SKSE, SkyUI from 4.1 to 5.1, and ditched the individual patches with USLEEP.

Loaded up an old save, it crashed. Loaded up latest saved, then created new save immediately to "clear the pipes" etc.

No crashes, that was a scary couple of minutes.... Whew

i did forget how broken my character was. maxed out sneak and bow....very silly as things end up like 10 feet in front of me and Im still hidden. 3x damage sneak shot to the head.

i did forget how broken my character was. maxed out sneak and bow....very silly as things end up like 10 feet in front of me and Im still hidden. 3x damage sneak shot to the head.

The game is pathetic in difficulty for any min/max'er

When the game allows you to build weapons like this
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=334373100

or armor like this
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=334373086

The combat challenge in the game is nil.

But i did enjoy finisihng the story lines and messing around in the game with my house etc

^ That's only if you make the conscious decision to potion loop using alchemy though right? I don't think stuff like that would just drop out in the wild.

I actually haven't done ANY of the alchemy, weapon building, BS like that. I can't stand that kind of stuff.

I think the DLCs are worth it personally. I have the new remastered version but I'm waiting for them to get SkyUI mod working on it first before installing it from Steam. I never have played any of the mods for Skyrim and now I want to and SkyUI is at the top of my list of must haves.

LOL I took out that frost giant guy in karugan or whatever it is spelled and I didn't even have to move. The enemies literally just stand in front of me and let me pump them full of arrows without being spotted.

Back