Skyrim $15 Steam

techie81

[H]ard for [H]ardware
If you haven't bought it yet, there is a steam sale today for $15.

limitedaccess

Supreme [H]ardness
Try coupon code - GFDAUG20 for 20% off at Gamefly instead. They have the same base prices for Skyrim, Legendary Edition, and the DLC.

NickJames

Supreme [H]ardness
It's ok guys, the regular edition is $15, Legendary is still $35.99 same as Summer Sale. I almost shit myself too.

shiningarmor

Limp Gawd
:mad: bought legendary edition during summer sale, wish I had coupon. Have given enough money to Bethesda

limitedaccess

Supreme [H]ardness
:mad: bought legendary edition during summer sale, wish I had coupon. Have given enough money to Bethesda

You most likely only gave more money to Valve/Steam. Bethesda receives the same most likely.

I did post some warnings in the Steam sales thread though about waiting for Quakecon sales if you weren't in a hurry for Bethesda/id games.

wrangler

2[H]4U
This just hit my hot-button for legendary edition which was 29. :cool:
Would have liked to have bought from Steam but lately they only seem to be the place I download games I bought other places.

Oh well. Weekend saved. Whoo Hoo!!

gordon151

Gawd
If I buy the DLC through gamefly, will the codes work with steam?

edit: Nevermind, went ahead and bought Dragonborn and steam took it fine.

Last edited:

MavericK

Zero Cool
Hey, where's that guy who told me that Skyrim wouldn't drop in price for the next year after the Steam Summer Sale? :rolleyes:

WorldExclusive

[H]F Junkie
Backlog is huge, so I'll wait for 5 dollars.

Mine is huge also, but certain games (BF4) move to the top of the list, and this is one of them.
It would be a waste of time to wade through a bunch of subpar games before you play this one.

hypertek

Gawd
I bought skyrim legendary during the steam sale and already got over 20 hours into it. Well worth it, especially after putting some eye candy mods onto it.