horrorshow
Lakewood Original
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2007
- Messages
- 9,909
It's been six months since I built this rig....
So I'm curious, looking back...
1. Was this a wise investment at the time, price-wise?
($1150 with Win7 OEM disc).
2. Is it a well balanced setup, performance/component-wise?
3. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate it performance-wise, TODAY?
4. Would I seriously benefit from OCing??
5. If I could travel back in time, is there anything I should've done differently??
Intel Core i5-750 @ STOCK
XFX 5850 Black @ 765/1125 [10.5a]
Corsair XMS3 4GB DDR3 1333
Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 [F8]
WD Caviar Black 1TB
Corsair TX650W
Cooler Master Centurion 590
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Thanks! I look forward to your replies.
So I'm curious, looking back...
1. Was this a wise investment at the time, price-wise?
($1150 with Win7 OEM disc).
2. Is it a well balanced setup, performance/component-wise?
3. On a scale of 1-10, how would you rate it performance-wise, TODAY?
4. Would I seriously benefit from OCing??
5. If I could travel back in time, is there anything I should've done differently??
Intel Core i5-750 @ STOCK
XFX 5850 Black @ 765/1125 [10.5a]
Corsair XMS3 4GB DDR3 1333
Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 [F8]
WD Caviar Black 1TB
Corsair TX650W
Cooler Master Centurion 590
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Thanks! I look forward to your replies.