Silverstone Sugo SG13 Mini-ITX

maverikv - Does the GTX 1080 fit? Looks like the front panel is not fully installed.

Last edited:
It fits, I just hadn't screwed it in yet when I took the pic. I had a MSI gaming 989ti 6g in there which was about a quarter of an inch longer and everything still closed up.

I will be getting the SG13 to house my components until my NCase M1 arrives 2 months from now. I am a bit of a dust freak and I'm saddened to see dust is not addressed well here... I don't care about the cheap construction as long as it gets the job done. It's $40. But it would have been nice to include an SFX bracket (correct me if I'm wrong, but the case doesn't come with one?) and some side/top dust filters. The front filter seems of questionable quality/density, but I'll go with it. For the rest, I'm thinking since I will be using an AIO and an SFX PSU I should have plenty of airflow, so I'll orient the PSU intake to face down, I'll stick a 120mm filter on the right side; since I have a reference GPU I'll cover half of the GPU vent and stick a 120mm Demciflex magnetic filter to the other half, and I'll cover the top -- I figure that vent is mostly designed to be covered by an ATX PSU anyway. So with the meshed front and 2 Gentle Typhoons I should have a pretty good wind tunnel going front to back/side. Hopefully things won't overheat. But I'd sacrifice a bit of temperature for no dust. It's just for a couple of months. TMI, just sharing my thought process... All input is welcome! will post pictures. It will be an X99 6800K build with a 1070 FE :)

Last edited:
Does anyone know where can I get a mesh sheet that matches the front mesh of the SG13? (Don't need the indents)

It feels like it's made of steel, because it's cold (unlike plastic) and hard (unlike aluminium) to touch.

I thought it was wire mesh, but looking closely I think it's actually fine perforated sheet.

It's hard to measure but I think they are 1mm holes with 1mm pitch?

I have seen it used a lot in cases' ventilation, but have never been able to find a source to buy a sheet of it.

It's for a case mod project.

Thanks.

Hi there!

What are the chances I can fit a Noctua NH-L12 into the SG13 with a 120mm fan below the radiator? I am not sure that I can fully clear the RAM which is the Corsair Vengeance LPX at 34mm height?

I am using the Corsair SF450 PSU so the height of the NH-L12 radiator shouldn't be a problem.

The board being used is the Asus H170I pro.

Can anyone in this thread *actually confirm* if the Shadow Rock LP will fit in this case, using an SFX supply like the Corsair SF450 / SF400, while utilizing the Silverstone PP08 ATX -> SFX bracket (it buys you a bonus couple of MM due to the design)
https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...MLx0ATWvIWADQ#hl=en&tbm=isch&q=pp08+sfx+SG13b

It probably does not matter anymore, but I can confirm that it fits! I have FX450 + Shadow Rock LP + PP08 + ASUS Z170I Pro Gaming. Shadow Rock LP can be monted both more towards front or back, but it can't fit the case with fins on airflow direction (GPU or case wall blocks it). I had to remove the RAM heat-shrinks to fit cooler like in picture. I felt that there was too much hot air packing in back corner of case with cooler other way around.
Iz7qHSx.jpg

Sorry for potato level picture.

Got one, modded a door in the bottom for M.2 access - loved the case then sold my gear, kept the case. Even got a great PSU.
Now I don't need it, good case but think I might just got for a NUC as my next HTPC.

Anyone want one for $80 with an SF450 in Melb AU?

My dedicated Linux firewall (Sophos v9 UTM) Primary goal was small, dead silent firewall running 24/7

MROL8KIm.jpg

SUGO 13 SG13B-Q (black, plastic front panel with faux aluminum finish), Corsair SF450 450Watt, Silverstone ATX to SFX adapter PP08, Noctua NH-L9x65, Xeon e3-1220L 1,1Ghz, two SAMSUNG 4GB DDR3L ECC RAM, 2.5 HDD WD AV-25 320GB

R1ZbRdUm.jpg

Install a Thermalright TY-140 (140mm with 120mm mountings hole) Dont really need it but I want to get little positive air pressure so less dust enters.

QlLrxwmm.jpg

Backside with the Silverstone ATX to SDFX adapter along with the PSU.

dqqJferm.jpg

The SG13s System Panel Connector cables is little short but doable.

Now I need to put some airfilter for the PSU.

https://www.google.se/url?sa=i&rct=...QMetmC2XKmKby_nRe1gZijfA&ust=1494361152346450

https://www.google.se/url?sa=i&rct=...s7jEbKz_Dtx-7FgtrwzpNpFA&ust=1494361238026909

Back