should be more or less the same.

CM 451 =
2x 80mm exhaust
120mm PSU exhaust
120mm intake

Sugo 03 =
2x 120mm intakes
120mm PSU exhaust

If you're not familiar with how the NT06 works with the SG01, it was made to sit right up under the bottom of the PSU. So you get a PSU with a 120mm fan on the bottom, and use that to draw air through the cooler. This way you don't have a PSU fan and a HSF competing for airflow, they use the same air. It works great, and I'm so happy to learn that the SG03 is being designed to allow for this setup.

Doesn't the PSU fan ramp up under load from getting all that heat directly from the CPU?

never really noticed any increase aboove the whine of the 7900GT............

I don't hear a thing.... though I am a prior Shuttle owner, so anything quieter than that little dust buster is awesome. Plus, I'm not o/c'd, so no real big load.

i wonder if the left and right panels are functionally identical, so that you could use two non-perforated panels for a cleaner look?

3-4viewB.jpg
3-4viewS.jpg
front-view.jpg
side-view.jpg

That's a weird looking side vent.

I don't know, I'm not feeling this case, I'm not feeling the cooling config either. Reversing the fans to get a back-to-front negative airflow would convince me more. There's plenty of vents at the back to do that. An 80mm fan PSU with the fan reversed would be better suited in this case.

That's a weird looking side vent.

I don't know, I'm not feeling this case, I'm not feeling the cooling config either. Reversing the fans to get a back-to-front negative airflow would convince me more. There's plenty of vents at the back to do that. An 80mm fan PSU with the fan reversed would be better suited in this case.

It is pretty much the same size as the TJ08 with 2-3" shorter in depth.

It's cool that it can use the NT06 like how it's used in the SG01. But can someone please explain whats the deal with that "additional expansion slot" at the top rear of the case?

i believe it is for fan controllers and esata expansion points and the like.

nice touch really.

i wonder if you will be able to get hold of additional right hand panels to swap over the ventilated left hand panel, they look identical otherwise?

i wonder if you will be able to get hold of additional right hand panels to swap over the ventilated left hand panel, they look identical otherwise?
So you're not feeling that vent either. :p

Looking at the side pic with the side panel removed, seems like the left and right side panels are interchangeable. So you could swap them to put the panel with the vent on the side that it's less visible, depending on your desk setup and if it's next to a wall etc.

I doubt Silverstone is gonna sell side panels separately...

I actually like the side vent. But I find it a bit waste of space to have a tower model (opposed to boxed-size) and only have one external bay. Ah well, never have been a tower person anyway :) Yet, still this case is appealing in some way.

I actually like the side vent. But I find it a bit waste of space to have a tower model (opposed to boxed-size) and only have one external bay. Ah well, never have been a tower person anyway :) Yet, still this case is appealing in some way.
hehe, i have the crazy idea of putting the Silvesrtone MFP51 vfd drive bay in that slot, and using an external burner.

would look cool. :D

Yeah that side panel seems only useful if you want to mount your PSU upside down and have it draw fresh air. But then what's the point of making it NT06 capable?

It's also a lot less deep than a SG01, which I think is great overall. Desk space to me is like real estate in Manhattan..

damn this sucks

the prototype showed dual 120mm intakes on that big grill...

the production version looks like only one 120mm fan mounted in the center of the grill.

wtf.

Back