Silverstone PSU's @ Lowest Prices + additional 8% Off!

I'm the owner of Deadeye Data. I've received alot of email from jonnyGURU members since our store was mentioned here in the forum. To show our appreciation for your interest, I have worked with SilverStone to put together a special discount on their PSUs for jonnyGURU members. Until December 31st, all members will receive an additional 8% off SilverStone power supplies, even on items already on sale. Use this link and the discount will be applied during the checkout process.

Kind regards to all,

Jennifer

http://www.jonnyguru.com/forums/showthread.php?t=211
Looks like a good deal to me! ;)

This is awesome. I went and signed up for an account and checked out the ST-60F. I already own one, and $115 for another isn't bad. Problem though, I didn't notice the coupon code being applied.

Edit: On the confirmation page, the coupon is applied. The ST-60F (my favorite modular PSU) come out to <$118 with shipping. Not too shabby.

appears their site is down!

I'm wondering about a 750W model for a future G80/R600 video card

ICE_9 said:
The ST50-EF beat neweggs price. Sweet!

Almost anyone can beat Newegg's prices on power supplies. :(

joemama said:
What is she talking about when she says "jonnyGURU members"?

The coupon was posted at the jonnyguru.com forums. The idea was to have people click through my website to get the coupon. Of course, all one has to do is just copy and paste the URL out of the forum post. ;)

jebo_4jc said:
appears their site is down!

I'm wondering about a 750W model for a future G80/R600 video card

Apparently they're not prepared for the traffic. Last email I got was, "we're already getting orders! Thanks!" and then the site went down. :-(

Email sent.

jonnyGURU said:
The coupon was posted at the jonnyguru.com forums. The idea was to have people click through my website to get the coupon. Of course, all one has to do is just copy and paste the URL out of the forum post. ;)
Ask David to remove the direct link from his posts then. :)

Site appears restored

couple quick comparisons of the higher models vs lowest street price I could find:

Zeus 750w - $165 on EastLuna, $158 on Deadeye

Strider 750w - $137 on EastLuna, $147 on Deadeye

Zeus 850w - $250 at SundialMicro, $222 on Deadeye

Strider 600w - $109 on Case-Mod, $106 on Deadeye

jebo_4jc said:
Ask David to remove the direct link from his posts then. :)

Site appears restored

Yeah. She said the provider went down for a few this AM. No explaination why (not heavy traffic related.)

The direct link is cool. It doesn't bother me. Share and share alike. Good karma, etc.

wow, good prices...makes it even harder to consider the corsair620 now...st60f here I come :)

maademperor said:
wow, good prices...makes it even harder to consider the corsair620 now...st60f here I come :)
Yeah, my credit card is vibrating in my back pocket right now and I don't really need another psu. :(

yah i had bought a psu from them a few days ago,
then i saw this.

so i emailed them and asked them if i could get the 8% discount
and they said yes!

this company is great. seriously they were very nice and went out
of their way to make me happy. yah 8% on a $80 psu isnt that much,
but its still the fact of the matter
i got the sf50-plus, which i found to be the most efficient and
stable power supply on the market for the cheapest.

thanks deadeye data!

I was Google searching for more info about Deadeye Data and came across this thread, nice! I Just ordered the short cable edition of the 500w Element series and an SG01B (both at lowest prices I've seen!) thanks for the cupon and awesome prices. I'll be looking for a lite version of the NT06 pretty soon (11/30). Now if only Deadeye sold processors... ;)

Some good deals already, great with extra discount! Prices beat most big name retailers, bump for that.

I bought my ST60F from them awhile back... can't complain. They had quick shipping, good packing, nice people and overall nice price. :)

davidhammock200 said:
Looks like a good deal to me! ;)

Well now i got a great case (antec 900) and a 750 watt ps zeus sli ceritified (171 shipped) ... Now please let the video cards come down in price hehe

Back