Silverstone PSU manufacturing process video

Huh. So thats how they do it.

Thanks for the link!

I thought you guys would really like this, especially since it kinda lets you know what goes on with your PSU and i kinda like the idea of it being automated since most Microprocessor manufacturing is automated too. Sorry to say it, but robots are usually more accurate than humans.

I thought you guys would really like this, especially since it kinda lets you know what goes on with your PSU and i kinda like the idea of it being automated since most Microprocessor manufacturing is automated too. Sorry to say it, but robots are usually more accurate than humans.

Well if they can get better and more consistent quality with a robot rather than a human being, I like it!

That isn't Silverstone's facility they don't build the ZM1200M & ZU1200M. Impervio/IS Quasar do.

Watched it yesterday or day before. Crap soundtrack and pretty fucking boring, esp when the "hand" was picking up those 6 chips and gluing them. They should've put the video on fast forward. I do <3 my SS PSU, can't find anything else quite like it with complete modularity.

Watched it yesterday or day before. Crap soundtrack and pretty fucking boring, esp when the "hand" was picking up those 6 chips and gluing them. They should've put the video on fast forward. I do <3 my SS PSU, can't find anything else quite like it with complete modularity.

lol, how exciting do you think a video of psu manufacturing could be? its more informative than anything. it would only be exciting if humans put the psu's together and someone got shocked :p

Back