Silverstone FT05 availability

isfn

n00b
I have only seen 1 or 2 retailers that have the FT05 in stock. Is it being discontinued? Is there a replacement in the works?

The FT05 is not being discontinued but we aren't producing more of them at the moment and just selling the inventory on hand. We may produce more when inventory runs out, but that's a pending decision to be made when it happens.

The FT05 is not being discontinued but we aren't producing more of them at the moment and just selling the inventory on hand. We may produce more when inventory runs out, but that's a pending decision to be made when it happens.

Thanks for the info Tony.
I found an FT05 in the color/configuration I wanted and ordered it.
I’ve been using an RV02-e for years now and love it but it is a bit big and I no longer need 5.25 or 3.5 drives so the FT05 is a perfect replacement.

How about making a fortress 2 follow up with better space at the back for routing cables and rubber grommets for cable routing, along with more spots for exhaust fans to accommodate rads?

Fortress 2 was the best case i owned in years but getting the back panel on could be a real pain with the incredibly limited space.

How about making a fortress 2 follow up with better space at the back for routing cables and rubber grommets for cable routing, along with more spots for exhaust fans to accommodate rads?

Fortress 2 was the best case i owned in years but getting the back panel on could be a real pain with the incredibly limited space.

We talked about this in FT02's thread recently, feel free to join the discussion there.

Back