Silly newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

budec

Gawd
Joined
Jul 10, 2002
Messages
748
Stupid newegg. I just spent 3 hours building a new system, about $1800 total and there new stupid check out is broken all to hell in firefox. no way I'm sending my info though IE on this computer :p

newegg would rock if they would take my freaking orders... last time they kept denning my credit cards (all 3 of them).

*sigh*

going to zipzoomfly.... at least they take my money when I order from them. I hate neweggs new version, they need to test there stuff better.
 
I've been using newegg (and submitting orders) with Firefox for probably four years. No problems.
 
bunch of Javascript errors.

I did it though ie... I did paypal and they said it wasn't accepted. I went to another site and order everything (expect for fans, they didn't have ones I wanted) and it went though (using paypals).

This is the thrid time newegg has failed me. It shalt be their last. stupid new egg. they would be good if their ordering system didn't suck
 
I ordered something there this weekend, and something else on Tuesday, no issues for me... Thats very strange.

However, I do agree that their new system sucks.
 
Newegg's ordering system has worked fine for me for a loooooong time (several+ years), and continues to do so. If you're having a problem with it, the error is likely between the keyboard and chair, as I and I'm sure many others have been placing orders today and a couple of days ago ;).

Have fun with RipBoomLie (zzf)... especially on that size of an order!

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/ZipZoomFly
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top