Silkroad Online?

Awesome game lev 18 here. On the new Venice server. Good free MMORPG which will hold me until Star Trek MMORPG :)

My asian friends can't get enough of it. They're addicted and I make fun of them. They all bot too.

ServerKing said:
Awesome game lev 18 here. On the new Venice server. Good free MMORPG which will hold me until Star Trek MMORPG :)

Haven't heard about this, but I <3 me some Star Trek, will be buying more than likely.

TekSomniaK said:
My asian friends can't get enough of it. They're addicted and I make fun of them. They all bot too.
Bastard botters :p.
Yeah, level 37 on Troy. I got bored after hitting the "stop farming" level.

I treid to play and just stick it out so I could get into pvp, but it pretty much feels/plays like almost any other mmo out there.

Plus the mounts, One-time use only and then disappear, kinda sucks. Would be nice to have mounts that are permenant and stay with you.

It was pretty bad IMO, if I'm going to waste time online I'd rather play gunbound

TekSomniaK said:

is anyone of them named Eric? :D

banGerprawN said:
Bastard botters :p.
Yeah, level 37 on Troy. I got bored after hitting the "stop farming" level.

i play troy also, whats your name? mine is Co3us... i hate botters unless they get banned for a month and tehir name posted on teh website XD

Question...... anyone know why this game KICKS my 6800Ultra's asssssss??????? This game looks worst than CS 1.6 ( sarcasm, maybe not as bad ) ... what's going on??? :p

aZn_plyR said:
is anyone of them named Eric? :D

HAHAHA that's my name (no I don't play). They all of have asian names so heh..that would be funny to find an asian with a german name...

Drake said:
That's... how the game looks. Sorry to let you down.

well, I dont mind the looks, but why does it run SOOOOOO slow considering how it looks???? O well, it's free hehe

aZn_plyR said:
well, I dont mind the looks, but why does it run SOOOOOO slow considering how it looks???? O well, it's free hehe

Well the servers get slammed (especially in town) I played a bit yesterday and cracked up the graphics. Pretty nice look actually. But it chugged when everyone is in the central area of the town.

How can you guys stand the movement system, it's like guildwars only retarded :p

I love how people bash a free game. Of course its like everything else but its free. Hell you can pay for items in game to boast exp, rearrange skills, etc through paypal. I like that if I want to pay to enhance my gameplay I can at anytime. For free I cant bitch I play solo and like the hack and slash missions.

well I am not complaining really.. just wanted to see if this was a bug or something that can be fixed.. but I guess not :) free!

ServerKing said:
I love how people bash a free game. Of course its like everything else but its free. Hell you can pay for items in game to boast exp, rearrange skills, etc through paypal. I like that if I want to pay to enhance my gameplay I can at anytime. For free I cant bitch I play solo and like the hack and slash missions.

I don't play games because they are free I play games because they are good. Cost is of little importance.

The game was way too laggy for me. Every time I try to play the servers all say "overcrowded." Monsters were teleporting everywhere and sometimes it would take a few seconds for my commands to be carried out. Gameplay wise it is just another level grind fest with zero story or point. The graphics are in the same vein as Guild Wars. I hate the default movement system and the game does not save any of the inferface or movement option when you log out.

Grind feast yep because its developed overseas. The motion is the same in any MMORPG on the market I have played them all. For a casual gamer who likes too solo you cant ask for much more. If you want story you got plenty of games to pay a monthly fee for or plenty of rpgs on ps2.

I just started it .. its not to bad, but i cant stand the mouse movement.. is there a way to make it WASD? if so I cant figure it out.

Movement is with the mouse only you dont use the keyboard to move your character. Mouse button 2 freelook camera.

Back