Silicon Power XS70 1TB - $40 @ Amazon

Wow, at this rate one can imagine data centers to start to calculate costs of switching from power hungry HDDs. 👍

Wasn't even in the market for a SSD, but grabbed a 2TB to replace my last spinner drive. Thanks, OP!

I just order one on overnight prime from Amazon and the package came with an empty sleeve. Just be aware. Kinda looked like it was ripped out before being put in the package. Working on a replacement or return now.

-B

Got mine just fine. I had another one in my cart, hesitated for a day, then the deal left.

The 2TB is still $90 though.

-bZj

Did Amazon remove the ability to look at the Questions and Answers on their product pages? When I clicked on link above and then the 57 answered questions link on that page it scrolled down the page to reviews. It use to go to a list of questions people had asked with answers (at least the first few with the ability to click and see more). I then tried on other products on Amazon, all with the same results. I always go through the questions/answers before ordering from them.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Picked up a 2TB one with a heat sink. Crazy that 2TB of NVMe is now under $100.

I just order one on overnight prime from Amazon and the package came with an empty sleeve. Just be aware. Kinda looked like it was ripped out before being put in the package. Working on a replacement or return now.

-B

I just got a 5700X CPU the same way, box opened inside the package. Seems like someone is getting slick in the warehouse.

They're practically giving away NVMEs at this rate.
Will end soon. Manufacturers are sitting on aged inventory which costs them money. Once the aged inventory is wiped then the price will slide up again.

Back