Silent Mode

Patriot

[H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2011/June 2013/De
Stealth Mode enabled...

Lets just say Dropper stole some titles from me...
I am not happy about such...
and I am coming for them...

Project Shock and Awe is a Go...

Oh my Gawd... When two titans battle the ground will shake... *patriot digs through his scrap pile (which is really a mound of gold and he doesnt realize it) and finds a 4P magny-cours system* Patriot: "Oh, thats where I put it"

Everyone else: "WTF!"...

Oh my Gawd... When two titans battle the ground will shake... *patriot digs through his scrap pile (which is really a mound of gold and he doesnt realize it) and finds a 4P magny-cours system* Patriot: "Oh, thats where I put it"

Everyone else: "WTF!"...
lol

O shit.......I know what's coming ......glad you can't mow me again.....like the name you settled on

Let me guess, this is going to be the holy grail quadfecta of 4 perfect Dodeca magny-cours Engineering Samples united? 1mil+ PPD for one rig? :O ;):D:):cool:

Is it the Phronix formula? Does the equation look like 4p*16c*1.8ghz=810kPPD?
enRL0.gif

hopefully its not ES bulldozers :D

That would be awesome! However all awesomeness aside there could be problems with that. The NDA is probably still in full force and I think F@H stats/TPF/PPD would give very concrete info on how bulldozer performs. Which may very well be a violation of the NDA.

We shall see though I am very excited!

That would be awesome! However all awesomeness aside there could be problems with that. The NDA is probably still in full force and I think F@H stats/TPF/PPD would give very concrete info on how bulldozer performs. Which may very well be a violation of the NDA.

We shall see though I am very excited!

Speculation: maybe that is why it is "silent/stealth mode"

Speculation: maybe that is why it is "silent/stealth mode"

OOOH hehe, now we are talking! But then we may never know what he is running! Well if we see a huge boost in PPD, where is comes from wont matter to me!

I think I know what he is up to...it will be rather impressive...

I am bummed as my next upgrade is a while off - mid cycle blues... so the only thing is to live vicariously through the awesome plans of team mates.

Spill the beans! :p

What is the IRC info again? Hehe, I know it wouldnt be stealth if everyone knew what you were up to!

Who invited this guy?

Hey, Untitledone I've got some secret cold war inf....annnnnnd you told the Russians.... :p

Patriot wants the chatter to a minimum in this thread, so I will keep my lips sealed!

all I ask is fully documented HW Pr0n for when the veil is lifted and the secret can be shared :D

all I ask is fully documented HW Pr0n for when the veil is lifted and the secret can be shared :D

With pleasure...
There may be some leaks here and there... but in hidden locations... :D

Planning is going on behind the scenes...

Operation ShockNAwe is a go...
working out the final details before the parts start flowing in...

To paraphrase a great leader, 'The PPD must be refreshed from time to time with the boxen of Patriot's.' :p

btw... stealth seems to be lost on the lot of you....

If stealth is your goal, creating a thread in the forum around a bunch of hardware junkies is not your best option....something to think about... :p

I think this might be a Nana Nana Booboo, my rig has more cores that yours, stick your head in doodoo thread.
;)

I think this might be a Nana Nana Booboo, my rig has more cores that yours, stick your head in doodoo thread.
;)
Patriot's got 99 cores but a RISC ain't one.

Yeah... its one of those days...

With pleasure...
There may be some leaks here and there... but in hidden locations... :D

Planning is going on behind the scenes...

Operation ShockNAwe is a go...
working out the final details before the parts start flowing in...

Looks to me like its in full effect already, 2.3million points in a day:eek::cool:

Back