• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Signature doesn't show up

KeLeJo

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
230
I added a signature, but it's not showing up when I post. I had someone else check for me, and they don't see it either.
 
Shipwreck, you have "Display Signatures" set to "No" in your user profile.
 
The Forum FAQ said:
(11) Signatures: If you can't see your own signature, go to your User CP, look under 'Edit Options' to 'Thread Display Options' and click on 'Show Signatures'.

There you go.
 
Back
Top