SIGIL - Unofficial 5th Episode for Original DOOM by John Romero

It there a way to set GZDoom to display armor percentage in blue or otherwise indicate that you have Mega armor? Seems this would be a more common feature in source ports but not having luck finding anything.

It there a way to set GZDoom to display armor percentage in blue or otherwise indicate that you have Mega armor? Seems this would be a more common feature in source ports but not having luck finding anything.
Enable the alternative HUD. It should display blue when you're over 100 armor, by default.

1703882569878.png

1703882609737.png

Enable the alternative HUD. It should display blue when you're over 100 armor, by default.
Yeah I saw that part, but you can still have the normal Armor and be over 100 or be under 100 with mega armor. I try to keep mega armor as long as possible because it provides better protection.

Yeah I saw that part, but you can still have the normal Armor and be over 100 or be under 100 with mega armor. I try to keep mega armor as long as possible because it provides better protection.
The icon of the armor you're wearing in the alternative HUD is consistent with the last one you picked up. It will stay as the blue combat armor when you drop below 100 armor until you pick up a security armor.

The icon of the armor you're wearing in the alternative HUD is consistent with the last one you picked up. It will stay as the blue combat armor when you drop below 100 armor until you pick up a security armor.
Thanks, I'll check out the alternative hud.

Back