<sigh>

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDrake

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 10, 2004
Messages
92
Lets set the record straight about people who say "The human eyeball cant detect more than 24fps". Motion blur is something that exists in real life, as you see it. It does not exist in games. That is why 24fps is NOT an acceptable framerate, because games do not have motion blur...
 
Its true that 24fps is bearly acceptable but I think vice city and pop:the sands of time have motion blur.
 
I dont exactly know how a lot of this pertains to what I said, probably because im an idiot, but it helps to not just throw in half sentences and expect me to know what you're talking about
 
Sun_tzu617 said:
how fast do movies project in fps? They seem to be pretty good on the eyes....

movies in the theater are at 24fps

but american TV is at 30fps

european TV i believe is at 24fps, correct me if i'm wrong
 
If you do not like this thread and it's topic then I suggest you close the window with it's contents and read something else. Don't be telling people "I've had enough" and "stfu". If you don't like it nobody is forcing you to read it. Read something else.


Now if you have comments to counter the argument, then please post them.
 
this has been covered many times, i don't think we need another thread devoted to it
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top