• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Sierra is back!!!

Sierra had a massive game list, the kicker about their games was that a majority of them were good with a few feats mixed in. I can't remember the last developer that I felt comfortable with picking up a new game like I was with them.
 
But how will Activision microtransactionize Adventure games? The genre exists trying to solve puzzles. I mean, are they going to charge $1 for every save/load you do?

I love Sierra above all companies, but it needs to stay in the past. The marketplace just doesn't support AAA adventure games anymore. And I fear the new King's Quest will be more like Mask of Eternity than a real King's Quest, which only destroys it's legacy.
 
But how will Activision microtransactionize Adventure games? The genre exists trying to solve puzzles. I mean, are they going to charge $1 for every save/load you do?

I love Sierra above all companies, but it needs to stay in the past. The marketplace just doesn't support AAA adventure games anymore. And I fear the new King's Quest will be more like Mask of Eternity than a real King's Quest, which only destroys it's legacy.

The real money in adventure games was always the hint books.
 
I just hope they release stuff that is better, and works better, than they did right before they went out last time. They had a rep of releasing games that were really buggy or just downright broken.
That having been said, I can't wait to see what they do release. They did have some really fun games that I just loved!
 
Seems like Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions (this holiday) and King's Quest (2015) will be the first to come our way.Starting small and maybe working their way to bigger things?
 
I wanted a Tandy 1000 2000 so bad back then when I seen one in radio shack I just melted.
I played our neighbors it was a lot more in depth then a Atari was.
 
I just want to be able to buy a copy of Diablo without paying out the ass for one...
 
Back
Top