sidewindercomputers.com legit?

CousinVin

Limp Gawd
They have something that I cannot find anywhere else and I'm wondering if anyone has ordered from them before. are they legit?

Just thought I'd chime in as I'm about to wc my tower. I ordered most of my stuff from sidewinder last week and experienced no problems whatsoever. Will be reporting back, hopefully over this upcoming weekend, with a successful mod!

ive ordered some fans from them in the past. no complaints, and i wouldnt hesitate to order from them in the future.

I've dropped a thousand or more there. Gary will take care of you.

They have some great prices at sidewinder, and customer support is very quick and easy.

Great place if i order before 5 i will have it the next day. Easy to deal with and they answer a email right after you send it. Great company.

Yeah, they've even answered e-mails to me at 1-2 in the morning Pacific time (don't ask what I was doing up that late).

Yeah, they've even answered e-mails to me at 1-2 in the morning Pacific time (don't ask what I was doing up that late).

I'm pretty sure they're in Indiana somewhere, cause I'm pretty sure they charge me sales tax. So 1-2am pacific is 4-5am here, they probly have someone start that early.

+1 for Sidewinder been doing busy with them for a while nothing but great service from them.

Is it a one-man operation?

Very helpful guy, that Gary. Great place in general. CrazyPC.com is also friendly.

FrozenCPU.com probably has the absolute biggest selection, but the prices are almost always jacked up, which leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Not sure about one guy........but the staff for etail isn't awfully big.

I go to Sidewinder first for anything I need, then look around if they don't have what I want.

Sidewinders prices are pretty much the lowest anywhere, shipping is dirt cheap and fast.

I've ordered a shit load of stuff there. Never a problem.

Another vote for sidewindercomputers. I get some hard to find stuff from them from time to time. Great service.

I've ordered twice from sidewinder, got good service both times. So I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. Definitely recommended.

Back