Shuttle build..will this work?

harsaphes

Supreme [H]ardness
2FA
Joined
Aug 29, 2005
Messages
5,333
Yes I am insane...Not building shuttle..see new build few posts down.


Just closed my thread on buying a pre built SFF...I mean I might as well build one...I havent in years, and I was using Shuttle then so I have been investigating them and came up with this...what do you guys think..will this work?



Shuttle Prima XPC SX48P2-Deluxe Intel Socket T(LGA775) Intel X48 Black Barebone

Western Digital VelociRaptor WD3000GLFS 300GB 10000 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive

Western Digital VelociRaptor WD1500HLFS 150GB 10000 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s Hard Drive (bare drive)


Cant decide on Video card....

G.SKILL 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F2-6400CL5D-4GBPQ

intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 3.0GHz LGA 775 95W Quad-Core Processor
 
SAPPHIRE 100242-1GL Radeon HD 4850 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire .....for the video card?
 
the more i research video cards from either camp the more confused i get...help!
 
What size monitor do you have?

Also, ditch the Q9650 and go with the Q9550 or Q6600. The Q9650 is NOT worth it's $550 price tag.
 
Well NOW...I know i am driving everyone crazy ...this is what I am going to get..

# INTEL, Core™ 2 Quad Q9550 Quad-Core 2.83GHz, 1333MHz FSB,
# ZALMAN, CNPS9500A LED Copper CPU Cooler
# DFI, LANPARTY JR P45-T2RS, LGA775,
# KINGSTON, 8GB (4 x 2GB) ValueRAM PC2-5300 DDR2 667MHz CL5 SDRAM DIMM, Non-ECC
# SAPPHIRE, Radeon® HD 4850 625MHz, 512MB GDDR3 1986MHz, PCIe x16 CrossFire, DVI /2, HDTV-Out, Retail
# WESTERN DIGITAL, 160GB WD Caviar® SE (WD1600AAJS), SATA 3 Gb/s, 7200 RPM, 8MB cache
# WESTERN DIGITAL, 320GB WD Caviar® SE (WD3200AAJS), SATA 3 Gb/s, 7200 RPM, 8MB cache

# LITE-ON, LH-20A1L Black/Beige 20x DVD±RW Dual-Layer Burner w/ LightScribe, SATA, Retail
# LIAN LI, PC-V350 Black Entertainment Cube, mATX, No PSU
# CORSAIR, CMPSU-620HX HX Series Modular Power Supply, 620W, 80 PLUS®, 24-pin ATX12V EPS12V, Triple +12V, Multi-GPU Ready

that power suppy should be enough yes?

Apple 30 inch.
 
Back
Top