Vertigo Acid
2(-log[H+])4u
- Joined
- May 31, 2003
- Messages
- 12,410
I'm sort of sad that I got these :/
The isolation is wonderful of course. As for bass, once you get a good seal it climbs to the level of mediocre. The treble is just tinny, it's fake. Maybe i'm just asking too much. I'm not really sure if I'll keep these or not, I haven't decided yet. Amping them from my Pimeta improved the dynamics and gave the bass a bit more kick but overall i'm still unimpressed. I guess maybe i'll change my mind once I actually get the Zen Xtra that's on it's way and I use these portably for real
edit: points to anyone who can tell me what's funny in the picture
The isolation is wonderful of course. As for bass, once you get a good seal it climbs to the level of mediocre. The treble is just tinny, it's fake. Maybe i'm just asking too much. I'm not really sure if I'll keep these or not, I haven't decided yet. Amping them from my Pimeta improved the dynamics and gave the bass a bit more kick but overall i'm still unimpressed. I guess maybe i'll change my mind once I actually get the Zen Xtra that's on it's way and I use these portably for real
edit: points to anyone who can tell me what's funny in the picture