Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

I'm in the military currently, but going to become a military contractor in the future.

Anyways, I don't know how ppl can rock all those monitors on a single machine. I can't deal with the bezel gap. Any minimal bezel gap annoys me.

Also, that's a pretty nice desk there Christhenoob. I have a glass desk, which looks cool and all. Cept you can't hide wires and a pretty low weight limit for the glass itself.

Small update! New monitorarm and a brand new table in massive oak.

hdgYtnTNJ.jpg

that desk is BEAUTIFUL. love the stained look

Not really, the right one has a TN-panel and the left one has P-MVA...Not much to do really.

img2293g.jpg

img2296q.jpg

My samsung monitors on my new tykesupply dual arm. 59$ was well worth getting rid of the monitor stands =)

Last edited:
the sad thing is i just spent $1,020.25 on a single new monitor. Decided against doing eyefinity and sold my three cheaper asus monitors for $650.
2560x1440 here I come!

30" Greatness! :) I've been thinking about it actually, we'll see in the future.

Oh i see. Massive real estate nonetheless, all that matters! ;)

Yea thats going to be intense, the choice was between 1 27" now at 2560x1440 and at the end of the summer buy a second to do a dual display setup (total cost $2040.50. 45% more desktop real-estate over a single 30")

Or wait a month and get a 30" at 2560x1600 and use that as my only monitor (total cost 1600ish).

It was an easy choice imho.

h34.jpg

Had dual 3007WFP-HC and one died, Dell gave me a 3008WFP as a replacement, finally set up and running again.

My first post here, looked at all 800+ pages, some very impressive setups. Decided to post my modest setup

NEC EA231WMI & 19080FXi

computerdeskweb.jpg

The colour of the wall is off, it is closer to the first picture
closeupweb.jpg

Below the desk
belowthetable.jpg

And finally my 47inch TV with my Playstation (which doubles as a media server)
playstationt.jpg

those girls? web address please?:):D;)

They are Risako Sugaya and Ami Tokito. You'll find more on Ami Tokito, as she's a gravure idol. Risako's a singer and underage. Don't expect a whole lot of swimsuit pictures of her. Neither of them do nudes.

Is that a generic Dell keyboard? Wait, think that's a generic Dell mouse too.

i think is all dell stuff.. that big green thing is the cooler used in most dells

EDIT: didnt see the desk one... looks like the corsair 800d

Is that a generic Dell keyboard? Wait, think that's a generic Dell mouse too.

Unfortunately yes it is a dell keyboard, mouse and, PC. Over the course of the years I had replaced the hard drives, upgraded ram, video card, everything but the motherboard and processor pretty much. It's time for something very new. That's why the Corsair Obsidian 800D is sitting on the desk. It just came in and I'm getting ready to start a new build.

And yeah I plan on buying the Logitech G19 keyboard and a Razor Imporator mouse in a couple weeks.

The desk was actually baught used and I just sanded it down and painted it. I have no Idea who made it.

Yard sales are probably the greatest places to get a nice desk. Just requires work.

Yea I got my Ikea Effectiv desk from Craigslist for free... the guy just moved and had no room for it in his new place.

But I was originally looking at buying a Galant that same week for $250+ and this was the same configuration just slightly older style of legs and a little beat-up. Works fine for $0.00 though :D

Before:
4439141617_916173aca2.jpg

After:
4536635424_ec866dc0f9.jpg

I wanted a corner desk because I'm setting up an Eyefinity setup and I think I would have more efficient desk space after putting 3 Asus 25" monitors on that desk

Back