Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

e780371b.jpg

Uhmm something very appealing about your setup.

Looks perfect for a nice gaming evening.

Nice to see others with the L246WP too :)

You know you can disable the power led if it disturbs you, right? :)
Yep, thanks. It's a pretty decent monitor for its age. The only useful feature it lacks really is an aspect-conserving scaling mode.

I'm aware that you can turn off the power light, but thanks. It really doesn't bother me at all (in fact, I'm not sure why it'd bother anyone else... it's not really that bright to warrant any attention).

What's in the safe and is that a happy hacker keyboard? :p

The safe is full of Canadian Tire money. I figure with the way the economy is going, soon it will be more valuable than the real thing.

The keyboard is a Gyration Mobile Keyboard. I've had it about 6 or 7 years and still going strong.

Here's my setup... kinda messy but didn't feel like cleaning up. :)
3591579726_c33b03d6bf_b.jpg

Last edited:
hosting a website and a web-proxy. :D

What type of connection do you got coming into your house? You must got fat pipe if your hosting a website from your home :) I just bought 3 domain names and right now starting researching on how/where to host my website. Since you got it running at home, what's the pros/cons?

What type of connection do you got coming into your house? You must got fat pipe if your hosting a website from your home :) I just bought 3 domain names and right now starting researching on how/where to host my website. Since you got it running at home, what's the pros/cons?

I have a DSL Line: 6 Mbps/ 512 Kbps hosting 2 websites connected to an accellar 1200 switch via fiber, they are low traffic websites so I can get away with this set up without a problem :D

I have a DSL Line: 6 Mbps/ 512 Kbps hosting 2 websites connected to an accellar 1200 switch via fiber, they are low traffic websites so I can get away with this set up without a problem :D

That's cool. I have a ADSL w/ 5mbps up and 490kbps down. I used to have cable modem for a webserver running in my living room. My current ADSL server me some dynamic IPs and making life a bit more difficult to maintain the webserver so I scrapped it :) So right now i'm deciding on just having someone else host it.

Here is mine. For some reason I am inept with my new camera and the picture looks like crap. Should give you an idea what is all in there.

Gateway P-7805u - It took visits to 4 local BBs to find one with a 1920x1200 screen. It was a real steal for $1100.

Going from the right to left is a follows:

Gateway P-7805u > BenQ G2400W > Acer X233h > Viewsonic VG2230wm > Viewsonic CA902b.

The BenQ is hooked up to my main machine. The Acer is being used atm as a TV, the 22 Viewsonic is just some old P4 that I found some spare parts around and the 19 Viewsonic is my ubuntu box (also some spare parts that I found laying around)

Here's my meagre setup at the moment, subject to change soon :)

IMG]http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh148/roostaroo/P1010442.jpg[/IMG

Looking for a new monitor soon.:)

Nice setup but why isn't the monitor in the middle of the damn table? :p

Is that the monitor they have for 128 bucks at walmart. hows it look i need something cheap for my brother!
e780371b.jpg

Dual 2405s. The one on the right primarily acts as a TV for my U-Verse.

Last edited:
Small update.
img0410mcw.jpg

The 2-way adjustable desk mount arm arrived today from Monoprice.
img0394s.jpg

img0405nop.jpg

img0404c.jpg

It's a lot sturdier than I was expecting for $18. Though I had to add 2 washers to the thumb screws, because it wouldn't stay up.

I just felt like taking pictures today, so i might as well post?

DSC02498.jpg

DSC02496.jpg

DSC02491.jpg

for those who want to know how the monitors stands look like,
DSC02499.jpg

its a black Ergotron LX with an extra arm

Back