Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Postmodum, nice tablet! I just got one, (not that size, the smaller one) and after only having it for about 6 hours, idk what i'd do without it! pure awesomeness! I can navigate my 22in monitor with a 4 x 6 tablet!

I Won't make a big deal out of it too ... only if i sell my intuos3. It's a great tablet and only illustrators will mainly get the full advantage of getting the Intuos4 i think :) But, i've heard that the feeling is very good and very natural and the drivers are great. What i get more pissed out is the drivers for the intuos3 ... they could be a lot better :D

IMG_1716.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1720.jpg

IMG_1736.jpg

Last edited:
510917828_ydfnJ-L.jpg

May not be the best in class for panels but for my light duty work it certainly gets the job done with a 1080p resolution

@ OMFG

Yes. I miss being dwarfed by large stereo monitors. Nice setup for the Wii too ... reminds me of my daughter playing the same game.

OMFG RLY?

The OP's name was OMFG, anyways he probably used a kit similar to this one found at Ikea, I have these exact ones and have them mounted to the back of my LCDs monitors for lighting behind the monitors. Works out quite nice too, some people just buy rope lighting and use that but LEDs are nice, cool and low power.

I used white cathodes for mine. It's been a couple months since I did it, and I'm still really happy with it. Works great, and was a really low cost solution. Here's one of the pictures I posted a ways back of it. I can get some pics of how the lights are set up tomorrow if wanted.

IMG_2222.jpg

The OP's name was OMFG, anyways he probably used a kit similar to this one found at Ikea, I have these exact ones and have them mounted to the back of my LCDs monitors for lighting behind the monitors. Works out quite nice too, some people just buy rope lighting and use that but LEDs are nice, cool and low power.

I actually saw a drawer set similar to this, and have definitely thought about picking up a few since my other desk lighting crapped out on me. Thanks for the link ;)

CLock, small Millennium falcon is small.

Anyways, nice dual mon setup. Left is Samsung, right is a what?

@ HighHardOne
Cheers dude, the console setup is still a bit of a mess atm. Just had the heating redone and the side of the room is full of tools and paint tins, etc...... ;p

@ Z(+)DIAC
The lights are actually 3 separate blue cathode tube lights, powered by the PC.

CLock, small Millennium falcon is small.

Anyways, nice dual mon setup. Left is Samsung, right is a what?

Thanks. :) Left is a T220HD, and right is a Samsung 225BW. The 225BW is my primary monitor, and the T220HD is for secondary and digital cable.

If I'm not mistaken, it's a toy from Taco Hell.

You are not mistaken. It's quite old, I've just held onto it.

HA..i had one of those too i believe...did it have a small gyro in it?

Haha, yeah it did, but I lost the zip cord at one point.

@ CLock: Loving your posters! Ok Computer and Flight of the Conchords. Excellent taste. :)

Thank you very much. :)

wallpaper?

I don't remember where I got it originally. It's one of my favorites, though. I just put it into TinEye, actually, and found a 6000x2906 version of it from NASA. The one I have was probably just cropped from that and posted somewhere. The one I have is 3200x1200. If you want the version I have for some reason, though, PM me and I can e-mail it to you.

Yup! Just found mine in a junk drawer, but I lost the plastic zip tool that spins the gyro. I also have that cube/mirror thingy with yoda/vador. :D

Haha, I still have the Yoda/Vader cube as well.

Retali8, you do studio mixing and yet you use Bose in your media set-up?? I hope it's just because you can't fit anything bigger!

Retali8, you do studio mixing and yet you use Bose in your media set-up?? I hope it's just because you can't fit anything bigger!
I was orginally using Mackie's but I sold those to make room for some JBL's or krk's. Those Bose were some old ones I had laying around...good enough for WOW. :D

oh and and I live in east texas :)

Last edited:
Back