Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

3387693809_1b757171bf_b.jpg

decided it was time to show the desktop, so fresh and so clean....

Very nice set up, i just got myself a new case and a re-configure desk, i should be posting pics pretty soon, MFDOOM1 What's that thing on the top shelf to the left ? Air Controller fan ?

thats the io unit for my x-fi elite pro, its really nice for gaming with headphones but so far have not found much use to it :). However, i plan on getting a new case soon, want the window on the right side, thinking a lian li v1100b, so nice.

ah the good old viewsonic keyboard, i miss mines >_<

Yeah I've had mine a good long while now and it's been a great little keyboard.
Though I'll admit that I have been considering replacing it with the Logitech backlight keyboard at some point.

IMG_0602.jpg

IMG_0603.jpg

New Logitech Illuminate keyboard FTW
Working from home on a Saturday when it's 60 degrees out & sunny in New England, FTL.

How is typing on the logitech keyboard?

And just wondering, if you work from home, wouldn't you make your own schedule?

I love typing on it, it's great.

I work in the office Monday through Friday, I've been having to work weekends as well. I'm currently working ~50ish hours a week, going to college, and studying for certifications. I'm beat! :(

they also sold them from TRU at one point. I got a Red and Green mushroom from my local one. The candy is terrible btw.

nice setup zackwatt, do you really have an alienware comp or just the wallpaper? :D.
SHouldnt you tilt the side monitors so you can see them while on the main one?

The angle of the first picture looks like it says "Lying" with a little kid going thumbs up, boy how true that is now a days. :D:D

nice setup zackwatt, do you really have an alienware comp or just the wallpaper? .
Actually the second picture does show an alienware computer, you can tell by the alien head near the top, his case is on the left side of the picture.

Armoured: what kind of 22" is that? Is there a significant difference between the 22" and 24" in terms of screen size? I only have room on my desk for one monitor, and I was wondering if it's worth the $$$ to upgrade to a 24". I know the res is higher on the 24" but I want to know if it really feels like a much bigger monitor compared to the 22".

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/6519/img5869ln2.jpg
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/5319/img5918.jpg
Nice configuration. How big are the monitors?

nice setup zackwatt, do you really have an alienware comp or just the wallpaper? :D.
SHouldnt you tilt the side monitors so you can see them while on the main one?

Good thing I added that second pic. :D
You can see my good ole Alienware Area-51 5500 on the floor to the left.
I really don't have a problem viewing everything the way it is now. I just use my main monitor when I game, so don't really need the monitors to "touch" or be angled.

Armoured:
Nice configuration. How big are the monitors?

The two on the sides are Viewsonic VP210b 20.1"
The main one is a Viewsonic VP2650wb 26" widescreen on an Ergotron mount :)

Sick poster of the Stig, haha. That's great.

Thanks, I love it. I thought some ppl around here would like it. :D

Slight graininess in the picture due to my cellphone not liking the excessive sunlight in the background. And fear my elite wiring abilities.

27032009008d.jpg

Back