• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

That's a rev 1 G5 in the pic above if that's what you are referring to. The rev 2 has the cracked blue/ black look to it.
 
Here's my setup; 40" Samsung 756 and 22" Samsung 225BW:

maes_setup1.jpg


maes_setup2.jpg


maes_setup3.jpg


maes_setup5.jpg


I'm using 22" for coding and reading e-books etc; using 40" for games, movies, ps3, design stuff and surfing.
Thinking of getting another 22" to use them dual in front but not sure yet.
 
Not sure but it should be something like Microsoft Multimedia Keyboard.

Monitor and LCD is setup accordingly on Windows (meaning LCD is the top of desktop); and they are aligned so when you sit on the chair their borders align at the same height like a big one screen, so I can say it's comfortable.

I drag the e-mail, im, browser, itunes etc. to top; and only leave work-related stuff on below, so those things don't distract me by popping up while I work.

@tuaarita; that's only temporary :)
I need a better solution for that; I'm thinking of buying more flexible monitors and a solid shelf mounted to the table; so when I'm watching a movie I'll just push the 22" monitors till they're are parallel with the floor so they won't be in the way when looking at the lcd tv.
 
I got my first decent/good camera (I've been using the Iphone for awhile).

Here are pics that I did when I opened the camera up and took pics on auto. They aren't great yet, but at least it shows my 40" tv in a better light then my earlier ones did...

SDC10009.jpg


SDC10010.jpg


SDC10052.jpg


SDC10048.jpg




Here is the kitchen tv in comparison:

SDC10003.jpg


Colors aren't good yet, but as I said, I just opened the camera.
 
I got my first decent/good camera (I've been using the Iphone for awhile).

Here are pics that I did when I opened the camera up and took pics on auto. They aren't great yet, but at least it shows my 40" tv in a better light then my earlier ones did...

*SNIP*



Here is the kitchen tv in comparison:

Colors aren't good yet, but as I said, I just opened the camera.

no offense, but the food in that last picture looks repulsive :). Btw, are you watching HD tv in that first pic or bluray? Looks good either way..
 
why the sad face for the p5n-e?

ive had mine 3 years now its been pretty boss.

also thats a bad ass benq. picture quality looks fantastic.
 
Thanks for the compliments.

The task bar is ObjectDock. I just downloaded it - I thought it was going to be a memory hog but turns out it's even faster then the dock on my macbook pro.

Long live non-tn panels!!

IMG_2271.jpg


The screen is amazing. It looks glossy but is a matte screen. The viewing angel is fantastic as you can see.
 
Pretty nice monitor Armoured. Can you please tell me where to get the wallpaper? It looks awesome.
 
very nice tv and htpc... you have some very nice gear sitting there. go grab yourself a new tv stand and I will mail you some dust rags and some wire ties and you will be all set.. all that equipment needs a little love
 
SDC10195.jpg


Are you guys happier?

The problem isn't cleaning, the problem is dust jumps on the table like a whore jumps on anything that moves. I'd like a new table, but I don't know what home entertainment unit fits both a tv and a computer.

If I knew, I'd get it.
 
It's not about our hapiness, if that was my stuff I'd clean it up and keep it clean for myself, my household members, and my future guests. I might also get a air filter. Dust buildup makes any setup look bad.
 
[H]adouken;1033835049 said:
It's not about our hapiness, if that was my stuff I'd clean it up and keep it clean for myself, my household members, and my future guests. I might also get a air filter. Dust buildup makes any setup look bad.

I've looked at them. Which one would you suggest for a decently sized den?
 
the bigger the better for an air cleaner..

you might look into getting an actual HTPC case to replace your antec 900, then you can get any sort of TV unit you want.

besides, there is no reason you can't lay the thing on its side or put it behind a different tv stand as well.. I hid mine right behind the TV stand but it was in a corner where there was extra room behind it
 
Pardon the mess on the desk, it's my default drop point.

qlcdfront3.jpg


Dual 24" Soyos on the bottom, 20.1" Dells on the top(2005FPW on the left, E207WFP on the right).

The Soyos are on my main PCs, the Dells on this. The screen saver is a cliche, but for this setup I had to.
 
Back
Top