Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Hi, I have a question..
I have a 22" Asus and a 22" 226BW
They don't line up very well.. The Asus is a little lower than the Samsung..
what can I do? It's really ANNOYING!!

Put a book under it. Get a piece of wood. Measure the difference (1-2 inches) and find a book or something that size. Put the smaller monitor on it

Put a book under it. Get a piece of wood. Measure the difference (1-2 inches) and find a book or something that size. Put the smaller monitor on it

Best thing you could probably do is what illuminate said, but if you want to spend money you can buy monitor arms and set it up that way. Though the book/wood/magazine works just as well, and is free. :D

*nods* For my monitors i have 2 black pieces of wood stacked on top of each other:

136.jpg

Na, you should be fine. If you do 2 pieces of wood, put some non-slip stuff between, just to be careful. Other then that, you dont have to worry about them falling :)

New screen :)

DSC01882.jpg
Hey, it looks like your about 2-3 feet away from the screen? Is it good at that distance? I'm thinking about getting a big tv around the same size to use as a monitor like that but my set up would only allow 2-3 feet distance from the screen in it's current state.

On the my Olevia i removed the speakers and it makes a huge difference in appearance... you should try it

Nice setup man, how did you handle all the wires you have??

about 30% wrapped up, and about 70% stuffed behind the tower =P

I'm eventually gonna wire everything up nice and snug but I wasn't sure if this setup was going to work or not so I didn't want to make anything final. And i'm still adjusting where some of the wiring goes like for my phone / zune / firewire etc for best and easiest use.

but right now, most of the wires are runinning just under the desktop level behind the desk and then piled up behind the tower :p

Hey, it looks like your about 2-3 feet away from the screen? Is it good at that distance? I'm thinking about getting a big tv around the same size to use as a monitor like that but my set up would only allow 2-3 feet distance from the screen in it's current state.

I am about 38inches away when I sit on my chair and game.

It's a good distance, I wouldn't mind a 37" but it works for me and basically when gaming it covers your whole view and seems like you're in the game!

thanks Joonam, I will try removing the speakers, didn't know they are removable.

Please,
Is that a screensaver ? (I think yes, it is)
Does anyone knows where can I download it ? Does it works in Vista 64 ?
Thanks a lot!

desk147.png

It's called Fliqlo: link
I have no idea if it works on Vista.

Thanks, I´de liked because it looks like the HTC Diamond Clock, really cool :D

Marker57, nice screen and nice wallpaper.. :D.. is she the new LaraCroft ?
And nice keyboard !!! I wanna one but here in Brasil it couts R$ 980,00.. :O

How do you like it? I'm debating whether to get the Touch Pro or wait for the mighty Xperia X1 :D

Xperia was delayed, kind of old now.
I choose de Touch Pro 'cuz i prefer the design and i like the interface ( but i don't use TouchFlow :D )

Xperia was delayed, kind of old now.
I choose de Touch Pro 'cuz i prefer the design and i like the interface ( but i don't use TouchFlow :D )

i was thinking about ditching my iPhone for a Touch Pro, Diamond, or Xperia, but like you, im favorign the touch pro :) btw, are you stateside or eu?

i was thinking about ditching my iPhone for a Touch Pro, Diamond, or Xperia, but like you, im favorign the touch pro :) btw, are you stateside or eu?

My dad use a iphone and everytime he see my touch pro, he give that look ":eek: do you wanna chaaaaange?!" Hahaha
So... i'm from Brazil ;D ( that's why my nick is MarcoBR, like USA for United States of America )

My dad use a iphone and everytime he see my touch pro, he give that look ":eek: do you wanna chaaaaange?!" Hahaha
So... i'm from Brazil ;D ( that's why my nick is MarcoBR, like USA for United States of America )

o haha my mistake, im waiting for it to land here in the US, which it has, but not yet available. Guess ill be switching to sprint in the next few weeks for my future phone :) btw, is there a standard 3.5mm headphone jack becuase i do use my iphone as an ipod, so that would be very useful but i havent gotten any conformation from anywhere. But i guess you can tell me :)

Back