Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

1. my "dowload"pc have a energy use of 45-55 Watt. My game pc have about 250-300 Watt.
2. i have a printer on it. So is the printer 24 hour a day online so all the pc's can use it.

Not realy, i life in holland and my isp is KPN. I have 8 mb download and 1 mb upload.

I am solve the last problems whit kpn, so the line will work +80% good. ( now 40-60%)

I have my media server downloading all my stuff as well. That way if I have to reboot for whatever reason, I won't interupt my downloads. It's usually got 40-50 gigs of stuff in que or downloading at any given time, thats with a Time Warner 15mb down and 1mb up connection.

Samsung 2232BW+

Q6600 based system, specs in signature.
desktopaugust1ap9.jpg

desktopaugust2cj4.jpg

Guys, sorry about my post above.. i exceeded the bandwidth limit of my photobucket.. here are new pics

047.jpg

056-1.jpg

061.jpg

Thanks, the computer case is a qmicra v2, and the grey xbox is actually a xbox elite...the flash kinda makes it look grey

did you get that Elite recently?. or did you get it right when it came out?.

I got one right when they came out, and it was a matte black finish that looked grey. But eventually the DVD drive in it busted so i had it repaired. And the one i got back was a shiny black finish which i don't really like personally.

hmm I got several months ago, it's definitely not a shiny black surface...it is a "falcon" model though

It is a Samsung S-PVA panel. The monitor is a Doublesight DS-245W, but here in Europe it is sold under the Sensy brand and it is by far the cheapest 24" VA monitor.:D

I've got pretty much the same exact chair- It was on sale at Office Depot for $200. It's a very comfortable mesh chair.

Only thing is it doesn't have the Headrest... That might have been the next model up.

thanks. I'm trying to keep it that way. we are planning to move sometime in the near future. going to try and clean up my stuff a bit. git rid of a few old statues and etc. i have ton of dragons and eagles Ive been collecting since i was about 8 and I'm 26 now.

im gonna go for that asian clean style. thanks many of the posts here for the idea. ive always like it.

Back