Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Christmas came a little late this year..........:eek:

dsc00160sl5.jpg

So far so good, .......:D no dead or stuck pixels and it seems to game very well with no noticable ghosting. It is a bit on the bright side though, I needed to turn it almost all the way down. I went from a 20" Samsung to this and the thing is huge, its going to take a bit of getting used to, but I'm really enjouing it right now.......;)

cleaned up my setup slightly and added a second screen.

dayshot:
Picture002.jpg

night pics:
Picture005.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Movie watching (pulp fiction DVD)

Picture004.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture001.jpg

"What ain't no country I ever heard of... do they speak English in 'what'?!?!!"

Pulp Fiction

Since I last posted, a few things have changed. I decided to go ahead and make a nice panoramic of my setup. Click the small preview for a MUCH higher resolution.

I am proud to say that that is likely the largest image in this thread. Can't even see that entire thing on three 30s. :)

Enjoy.

Since I last posted, a few things have changed. I decided to go ahead and make a nice panoramic of my setup. Click the small preview for a MUCH higher resolution.

I am proud to say that that is likely the largest image in this thread. Can't even see that entire thing on three 30s. :)

Enjoy.

Nice setup, it's the only picture I've ever looked at that actually used all the space of my 3 30's!

Enjoy.
that is the best demonstration i have ever seen, of what a 24in monitor display is like. and the colors are truly beautiful. what camera are you using don't mind me asking?

Enjoy.

very nice set up sure makes my lonely LG 20" look sad and pathetic :)

no won't quote GCTonyHawk7 again, but add mu kudos to your growing list :) The shot/colors are amazing!

BTW, I think some people could actually use the wallpaper on you monitor AS a wallpaper ;)

no won't quote GCTonyHawk7 again, but add mu kudos to your growing list :) The shot/colors are amazing!

BTW, I think some people could actually use the wallpaper on you monitor AS a wallpaper ;)

Haha, ya. If anyone wants that wallpaper, let me know. I made it myself. ;)

that is the best demonstration i have ever seen, of what a 24in monitor display is like. and the colors are truly beautiful. what camera are you using don't mind me asking?

The camera is actually a little point and shoot camera with manual controls. It is a great camera by Casio; Casio Exilim Z850. You can see it here.

lol I used to have a setup like that years ago. Got it from my dad. Those Bloomberg machines are loaned to those who subscribe to their service. Really really pricey like $10k a month. But anyways that was a sweet setup I had. Ppl were all jealous in middle school :D After that I couldnt go back to a single monitor no matter how big. 15in looked pretty big to me at that age lol.

lol I used to have a setup like that years ago. Got it from my dad. Those Bloomberg machines are loaned to those who subscribe to their service. Really really pricey like $10k a month. But anyways that was a sweet setup I had. Ppl were all jealous in middle school :D After that I couldnt go back to a single monitor no matter how big. 15in looked pretty big to me at that age lol.

so i guess those lcds are old huh. how old? and what resolution are they?

Does anyone else see a jagged separation between the red and orange colors in this image? All of the other colors blend together smoothly but the red and orange have an obvious line between the two which looks like it's made up of many blocks. I just purchased two new Samsung 245T monitors and everything looks great except for this. I notice the same thing with black colors in certain images. I'm just curious if it's the image or the monitor.

Does anyone else see a jagged separation between the red and orange colors in this image? All of the other colors blend together smoothly but the red and orange have an obvious line between the two which looks like it's made up of many blocks. I just purchased two new Samsung 245T monitors and everything looks great except for this. I notice the same thing with black colors in certain images. I'm just curious if it's the image or the monitor.

I can tell a slight separation with my lowly 1280X1024 BenQ.

Guys, stop quoting the huge ass pictures.

how do you stretch the wallpaper onto two monitors on an nvidia card?
You can set the wallpaper to "tile" mode and it will go across your monitors. That way you don't have to download special software.

Could be your graphics card drivers and settings, or even the monitor. I don't have the problem on my 8800GTX with Westinghouse LVM-37W3.

Back