Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

I really like HP's new LCDs. I'm probably gonna get the 22" model in a week or two.

Yeah, they are nice. I got mine for $259, since my buddy let me use his Walmart Employee discount card, which saved me $50 (basically it saved me taxes)

Can't beat that price though.

1 x 22" LCD in landscape and 1 x 15" in portrate.

I have have a 32" LCD HDTV in the bedroom with a media center and a 37" LCD HDTV in the living room. I'll get pics up soon.

1 x 22" LCD in landscape and 1 x 15" in portrate.

I have have a 32" LCD HDTV in the bedroom with a media center and a 37" LCD HDTV in the living room. I'll get pics up soon.
lol nice room you have:D but you have a wrong date in camera i think(April 4, 2004):D

had to remove the batterys to put the memory card in and the date gets reset, can't be bothered setting the correct time anymore.

Here's my dual 2407-HC

IMG_0419.JPG

IMG_0420.JPG

IMG_0424.JPG

Nice!, Do you have 1 connected to the xps & 1 to the PS3? can you hook them both up to the xps? ie. dvi & vga?

you can hook them up both on the same monitor.. my purpose of having dual monitor so i can use the left side monitor for PC use only and the right side is for PS3 and Xbox360.. dont have 360 yet, but i'll be getting one soon.. :)

you can hook them up both on the same monitor.. my purpose of having dual monitor so i can use the left side monitor for PC use only and the right side is for PS3 and Xbox360.. dont have 360 yet, but i'll be getting one soon.. :)

yeah that's why I like the 2407/2707 since they have component/vga & dvi...but I was checking to see if you could use your laptop to power both 2407's 1 to dvi & the other to vga & disable the laptop monitor

yeah that's why I like the 2407/2707 since they have component/vga & dvi...but I was checking to see if you could use your laptop to power both 2407's 1 to dvi & the other to vga & disable the laptop monitor

I'm not really sure... havent try doing and probably no plans of doing it... :(

I'm just about finished moving into my new room. There are still some boxes laying around, but it's mostly setup. Enjoy.

P8280086%20%28Large%29.JPG

P8280090%20%28Large%29.JPG

P8280091%20%28Large%29.JPG

P8280093%20%28Large%29.JPG

P8280096%20%28Large%29.JPG

The rest of the pictures (as well as non-resized versions of the above) can be found here.

off topic.. how can you guys take a good qualify picture indoor or low light environement? I'm using this camera PowerShot SD750 Silver 7.1 MP and mine looks grainy and the quality of the pic is blury :(.. any help would be great.. thanx

nice setup SysteX :eek:

are u in a dorm room? man if i go back for my master's degree i will have the most awesome dorm room of anyone on any campus :D:D:D

my college setup--

-Dell E1705 @ 1920x1200 primary
-Polaroid 19in LCD TV @ 1366x768 secondary

newsetupdj6.jpg

go cubs!

nice setup SysteX :eek:

are u in a dorm room? man if i go back for my master's degree i will have the most awesome dorm room of anyone on any campus :D:D:D

I'm living this year in an on-campus fraternity house. It's a single, and a bit larger than anything I'd get in a dorm--not to mention much cheaper.

off topic.. how can you guys take a good qualify picture indoor or low light environement? I'm using this camera PowerShot SD750 Silver 7.1 MP and mine looks grainy and the quality of the pic is blury :(.. any help would be great.. thanx

I have that camera, it's the model without image stabilization. You need to put the camera on a flat surface and not move it while taking the pictures. in low light the shutter stays open longer to stay exposed to the available light and if there's movement it will show up as blur. get a little tabletop tripod, set the settings to a high iso, and mess around with the manual settings. going full auto won't get you the pictures you want, Though the individual light condition settings like tungsten and fluorescent work great for color correction. [/offtopic]

@SysteX
Are you able to keep a normal room temp with all those electronics on at once?

Back