Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Rash said:
£2000 with 3 year warranty, 2gig ram upgrade and £100 sony voucher which i used to get myself and my brother a vaio bluetooth mouse. Its a steep price yes but dam its worth every penny, Probbably about £650 of that price is for the BlueRay Drive.
the keyboard is cool, let me ask you, how is it on the fingers?

A2TheRizzo,

That Gigabyte looks like it's about to kill someone. I have bought it but still haven't tried it yet, I'm waiting till all my new hardware comes, including a screen, will post the picture here soon.

How is that thing, R U satisfied with it??

This was a pretty good week

IMG_0119.jpg

wow ATI ships there cards with very compact boxes not like Nvidia the box is bigger then my motherboard's box... :D

Here's my little setup, the 2407WFP is for the desk top system and the 2007WFP
is for the laptop. Going to get another 2407WFP at the end of the year for the desktop
in a dual setup

delllcds.jpg

2407wfp.jpg

2007wfp.jpg

bennetvu Is that an Asus Z35j?

No it's the Asus M5200A
12.1" screen
512RAM
1.7GHz Centrino
DL DVD burner
XP PRO
I've got a Netgear gigabit PCMCIA card in the card slot and a Xitel USB to Toslink providing sound to my speakers. It's a great laptop only weighs 1.5Kg which is perfect for me when i'm doin programming on site and need to wonder around a house with it.

Some updated pics of my office..

Dell 2405, and a little NEC 15 inch for monitoring my Smoothwall and Fileserver
86435161-O.jpg

86435135-O.jpg

86435189-O.jpg

Cereal Killer: I have that same laptop, it rocks. I end up doing the same thing you do when I game :)

Modboyzz: nice gun :cool:

does that gun and ammo sit there all the time ready to go or just came out for the photo shoot? ...lol

stephen2002 said:
Does that desk get wiggly with that much stuff on it? I have the same kind, but not with nearly as much weight on it.

No dude,
My Jerker is solid as a rock they're a very well built dwsk and the bracing on them is excellent

SC385 said:
If you are concealed carrying why do you carry lose rounds? I ususally just keep an extra mag in my pocket.

The rounds laying on the desk aren't the ones I carry (those are my practice rounds). I carry Speer Gold Dots which are the ones in the mag.

I love all these people who buy fancy surround speaker setups and just put the satellites above the L&R speakers.

saltiness said:
I love all these people who buy fancy surround speaker setups and just put the satellites above the L&R speakers.
Then why don't you marry them? /rhetorical question

saltiness said:

i actually find that funny too.. =) why do you guys do that? space constraints?

2x24" Dell 2405 16ms 1xViewSonic 922 2ms - Viewsonic N5-2 powering one 24" and 7900GT XFX Extreme Edition powering the other 24" and the 19". The N5-2 can Display high def through the analog connection. ( Not exactly the best HD but much better than typical analog on a flat pane and pretty darn close to full 1080i HD )
Desk1.JPG

saltiness said:
The reason my speakers sit above my desk is because I've been searching for stands for them for almost a year now and just haven't found any that seem like a good fit. Any recommendations?
The reason why I've taken my time in buying the stands is that I don't watch movies at my computer, I have a dedicated surround system with an HDTV in my basement which is where I watch my movies and do my console gaming, so it's not a big deal. The Z-5500's are more or less there for listening to music and the occasional PC gaming.

xdesix said:
^ See above

seeing that viewsonic between the two dells makes it look so shitty. . makes me want to upgrade my 17" Vx724 to a nice new widescreen . . in time my friend. . .in due time =)

p0intblank said:
dayamdave, why do you have to send the one on the right back? Just wondering.

Oh and BTW, I love that setup. It's so simple, yet the wallpaper gives it that "wow" look.
Yep Looks great

xdesix said:

You love me? Wow... You might want to see someone about that.

As for people wondering about all the things OTHER people do... You need a hobby

Geez, culo, calm down. He was just wondering why so many put rear channels on top of front channels. Learning from what other people do can help you get your setup working its best, and teach you to avoid pitfalls.

It's a valid question. No need to throw insults around.

Fuzzy shot of the surround setup...
dsc01248kx2.jpg

dsc01252mz7.jpg

Just for fun, a shot of a couple of my guitars and pedal board, amp not pictured haha...
dsc01255vh1.jpg

wondermoose said:
Fuzzy shot of the surround setup...
Hey, nice setup. I especially like the desk. I have a room perfect for a desk about that size, mind telling me where you got it?

Back