• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

what anime is that?
Looks like Infinite Stratos :)
IMG_0771.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pad picture of my "poorguys" PLP setup. 19-27-19, Dell 1909W's and a Dell U2711. Using SoftTH to render games, Dirt3 in the picture with bezel- and destRect correction.

19-27-19-plp-setup-softth-destrect-correction.jpg
 
whats a good website to get cool wallpapers?

Not sure, though reverse image search on google is good for finding one that fits your monitor. Particularly for unnamed images.

Edit: [H] has a thread in "Digital Artwerk" dedicated to wallpaper websites.
 
I've always gone to Digital Blasphemy, or look at 4chan for my wallpapers.

Or make them myself, if I don't find something that's good enough.
 
RogueTadhg - Yes (I use isboxer).
DogsofJune - It's RoccaForte. I don't think they sell them anymore, the official site seems to be gone.
 
Just installed these suckers last night..

3 x 40" LED.

Need to put up 1 more 60" LED and 2 x 32" LED in other game room.



 
that's a vague statement, but if you are referring to the lack shelves, it really depends on how you mount them. they hold up to 44lbs. if mounted to studs or concrete, but only 18lbs. if mounted to sheet rock.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/manuals/lack-wall-shelf__AA-441112-1_pub.PDF
I've got the long 74-inch LACK shelves mounted above my desk, they hold a heck of a lot more weight than that (I have hardback books end-to-end on one of them)

I did modify the mounting hardware, though. Instead of only using the pre-drilled holes in the steel mounting bracket (which would have only hit 2 studs due to placement) I drilled my own holes. That change allowed each shelf to be secured to 5 studs.

Very secure. I did a pull-up on the mounting pegs before sliding the shelves on. Carried all 165 lbs of me no problem.
 
Last edited:
just updated entire computer, all thats left is my graphics card and displays. Probably going to get 3x 27" 2560x1440 displays and a new TV on the right hand side.

2j51hxl.jpg

fyd1td.jpg
 


Oh ya! One more paycheck from my 3rd VG278H :D

EDIT: Third Asus VG278H is one its way and should arrive tomorrow!
 
Last edited:
Steam has game sales and we buy them just in case we ever never have anything else to play.

A backlog like that, and I thought mine was big... Jeez. /envy
 
Steam has game sales and we buy them just in case we ever never have anything else to play.

A backlog like that, and I thought mine was big... Jeez. /envy

Yeah, that's what happens when you overload your life...

Between school, work, car stuff, family, and now motorcycle stuff, the only way I get stuff done is to stay up past my "bed time" and be super tired all day at work.

Got a psp earlier this week, so now I game during my lunch brake. Metal slug XX completed!
 
IMG_2870.jpg


Update to my setup. Nothing special. I'm only 19, but I hope to make it so much better.
 
Last edited:
Nice setup! minus the bieber lol but thats just me. ;)

HAHAHAH, I really should take that down.


it was given to me over a year ago as a gag gift for christmas. I think its hilarious so I keep it up there. Everyone always asks why I have it. I think it's funny. So whatever :p
 
Ah, a fellow battlefield 3 player. Good stuff.

I have been considering investing in a surround setup for the longest time, but I can't decide between one large screen and 3 slightly smaller screens.

i tried both , one large screen (40" for example) is much better choice , better FPS also ;)
 
Back
Top