Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

Got my dual monitor mount in the mail yesterday. Love it! It really cleans up the desk top.

Oh yeah, my pig made it in the pic, too :D

20130208_121810_zpsd7bbcfd2.jpg

My understanding is Pig's are actually very smart animals, more so than dog's. And a very clean setup there, I'm looking at getting a monitor arm now as well to help clean the deskspace up a bit. Nice chair as well.

Posted before, but made some updates. New TV and mount and new desk surface, almost done.

http://i.imgur.com/K0um9OO.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/QNxB4Gr.jpg

Nice clean setup! Very functional and that desk looks sturdy as hell. I like it :)

Yup, he's really anal about staying clean. Linken actually uses a litterbox. He's never had a single accident in the house. Otherwise, they're really smart, affectionate, and pretty damn funny to be around.

Lol, "anal" about staying clean cracks me up for some reason. Pigs are ridiculously intelligent, but I don't think I could get past the mental disconnect of having one in the house. Our dogs act like pigs sometimes though, if that counts:D Nice setup, btw!

Opty, I don't know how you can function with such a small desk! I need a huge desk... Small and neat though!

New house, couple new things in the office. The office is hardwood floors so I got a nice rug. Replaced the TV with a 55 inch 3D Sony, and a couple other small goodies around the office. Very happy with how it turned out.

4ad43bf2654f6cd08c2dc06b70d6a364_zpsbe9d2141.jpg

0ae71f9656d7b72d0a5f5f2dc4af7de9_zps6d7deba5.jpg

f81be3821f131c0449a9e5221eb95d9c_zps58cd5d12.jpg

2e4858089b187b0f10824b589cddfca0_zps29dcc780.jpg

New house, couple new things in the office. The office is hardwood floors so I got a nice rug. Replaced the TV with a 55 inch 3D Sony, and a couple other small goodies around the office. Very happy with how it turned out.

Looks very traditional, upper class American office style. (that's just my Australian interpretation from American media, forgive me if I don't know what I am talking about :p )

Not exactly my style though I like a theme. Very, very neat.

Great office and Excellent setup, now go get some pictures on the wall! :p

They are on their way. Ordered a couple this weekend for the office and the rest of the house. I have a basement with absolutely nothing in it. It will probably take a couple years before I can buy enough furniture for the rest of the house.

Last edited:
ZxBUeXc.jpg

Dell u2713hm, a little plain setup but im waiting for my speakers to come in :)

Last edited:
34ec8k4.jpg
[/IMG]

9i7mub.jpg
[/IMG]

I am waiting to pull the trigger on an entirely new setup. I've been on what i have for ~ 5 years still on core 2 duo :(

def going to get like 3 or 4 hpzr30w or equivalents soon.

http://i.imgur.com/ZxBUeXc.jpg

I like it! I was gonna ask where the sound came from then I read.
Not a huge fan of the cabling but what can you do.

I run my keyboard's cable off to the side and find that works better.

thx @jay yea i dont like the cables but im working on that ;)

@Cheezies - I went with the swan mk200III

12.jpg

Not my picture...

ZxBUeXc.jpg

Very nice choice of keyboard and monitor but the speakers are ugly as hell in my opinion, I prefer a cleaner looking speaker, Monitor Audio RX1 for example. Your keyboard and monitor are nice clean minimal with sharp edges, like they are cut out of stone, those speakers you chose look like cheap plastic PC towers stuff inside a paper holder. No offence just my honest opinion don't take it the wrong way it's just material things.

Very nice choice of keyboard and monitor but the speakers are ugly as hell in my opinion, I prefer a cleaner looking speaker, Monitor Audio RX1 for example. Your keyboard and monitor are nice clean minimal with sharp edges, like they are cut out of stone, those speakers you chose look like cheap plastic PC towers stuff inside a paper holder. No offence just my honest opinion don't take it the wrong way it's just material things.

I agree, those look out of place. To each their own.

Enkay, very nice looking monitor and keyboard. Not a fan of the look of those Swan speakers, but I'm sure they'll sound very good!

Now those Paradigm speakers look hawt.

I can see why you wouldn't like them. Wood is usually 'love it or hate it'.
I looked at some more pics and they hardly look cheap plastic.
Milled wood, brushed aluminium sinks etc.

Personally I think they look pretty cool.

Edit: "The Swan M200MkIII immediately won an International Consumer Electroncis Show Design and Engineering Showcase Honors Award for 2009 "

Closer pic.

side%20panel%20detail%20500.jpg

http://www.theaudioinsider.com/product_info.php/p/swan-m200mkiii/products_id/121

I think they look fantastic. Not as nice next to a computer but they would look phenomenal in my living room :D

Back