Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

dude, what the hell are all those matrix like things u are running? Btw, what exactly do u do in that office 80 hrs a week? if u don't mind telling =p

Read the FAQ bro, he does programming for a start up in california, and a lot of work with VMs and ESXi

Interesting office, I read most of the faq. I was surprised you had mostly macs for your workstations
 
Read the FAQ bro, he does programming for a start up in california, and a lot of work with VMs and ESXi

Interesting office, I read most of the faq. I was surprised you had mostly macs for your workstations

i tried to but there was way too much to read lol, anyways thanks for the quick answer:p
 
LOL, he has a faq pre-prepared to answer all the questions that would have popped up in this thread.

Love the renovation. The vaulting is amazing. Can't believe what a difference it makes. The space was so cramped and badly designed originally.
 
That is one hella nice setup. Kudos. I love the monitors, but I think I love the desk even more. What is it if I may inquire?

EDIT: nvm, saw it in your FAQ. :p Very nice.
 
bwa, i like it now and i liked it before. I checked out the links to other cool looking work areas too. Good stuff.
 
The only thing I can see you improving are all the wires in your room that are hanging around.. haha

Yeah, it's a disaster behind the desk. I bought these 24 AWG DVI cables that are sort of like old mainframe bus cables--extremely inflexible and screaming for a raised floor. They are very sturdy and solved some issues I was having with longer cheaply made DVI cables, but they make keeping the wires clean more of a hassle.

I'd like to get some kind of cheap 2 post rack--Monoprice has some 24U ones for ~$150 that they claim are free standing--and try to get the mess cleaned up, but I just haven't gotten to it.
 
IMG_5453.jpg
added laptop
 
^ is it just me or does it look like that shelf is bending like crazy:eek:??
I prob. would have spaced those brackets more towards the ends (unless of couse they are spaced to hit studs)
 
Dual monitor setup of the same manufacturer = fanboy?

And that phone is the Samsung phone I think it is, it's a good one, lol.
 
I love the Project Mayhem wrist rest. Another Fight Club fan on [H].

Of course, I just violated the first rule of FC, didn't I? :p
 
[H]adouken;1033687779 said:
Dual monitor setup of the same manufacturer = fanboy?
I wasn't claiming that he was a fanboy. I was wondering if he was a fan of Samsungs. I should have used a different word...
 
I wasn't claiming that he was a fanboy. I was wondering if he was a fan of Samsungs. I should have used a different word...

Haha, it's cool, no worries. It would appear to be that way. Monitors, phone, HDDs, haha. I am a fan of Samsung, but it's more the matching thing for the monitors, like KORI mentioned. I had the 225bw for a long time, and I figured I would go with the same brand for my second monitor, not to mention Samsung and Viewsonic were the only two brands that were offering what I wanted (monitor with hdtv tuner, so I can use it for PC and TV purposes :)) if I recall correctly, so I got the T220HD.
 
Pretty sweet setup CLock3. You earned points in my book seeing how your LCD is close to middle-eye height. Posture is everything!
 
Pretty sweet setup CLock3. You earned points in my book seeing how your LCD is close to middle-eye height. Posture is everything!

Haha, thanks man. When I got the T220HD for Christmas I lowered the 225bw to be even with it, and had it like that for a little bit, but I didn't like it much. I had to lower my chair so I wasn't looking down so much, but then the keyboard was too high feeling, haha. So I had to prop the T220 up a little since it's not height adjustable. I actually used a couple old CD drives and some magazines with a black t-shirt around it all, haha. Gave me just the right height, :) haha.
 
Haha, thanks man. When I got the T220HD for Christmas I lowered the 225bw to be even with it, and had it like that for a little bit, but I didn't like it much. I had to lower my chair so I wasn't looking down so much, but then the keyboard was too high feeling, haha. So I had to prop the T220 up a little since it's not height adjustable. I actually used a couple old CD drives and some magazines with a black t-shirt around it all, haha. Gave me just the right height, :) haha.

hehe. I use(d) a concordance with black non-slip mesh on it! haha.
 
Haha, nice. The one thing I wish the T220HD had was support for a monitor arm, then I would probably get one of the dual monitor arms that mounts to the desk, but it's alright. I'm happy with my setup as is.
 
Back
Top