Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

J-M-E - love it. nice razer selections
BombermanX - that the klipsch 2.1? I have the same set, makes the walls shake

Yeah, I love these guys -- puts any other system (save high-end HT systems) for a PC that I've heard to shame. If my room had suitable places for the other 3, the 5.1's I'm sure would also kick ass.

wide.jpg

side.jpg

@ballpoint , Nice desk where you get it? or what model is it? thanks.

Im really jealous of everyones setup here ! having more then one monitor is quite
popular around these parts , time to get rid of my old Dell 17inch trinitron.

Night shot, as requested:
plasma.jpg

The colours match more closely in real life. The camera makes the plasma ball look whiter than it is.

About my desk, it's an old Ikea desk which is no longer made. It's just a big white empty shell. The shelf parts are still sold by Ikea, they are called Vika Annefors. After using them for a while I like the way they match my desk, but the finish on them is extremely succeptible to damage.

I don't have a TV so when it's time to watch movies I take advantadge of the modular nature of my desk to slide the speakers and screen forward towards the couch.

Night shot, as requested:
plasma.jpg

The colours match more closely in real life. The camera makes the plasma ball look whiter than it is.

About my desk, it's an old Ikea desk which is no longer made. It's just a big white empty shell. The shelf parts are still sold by Ikea, they are called Vika Annefors. After using them for a while I like the way they match my desk, but the finish on them is extremely succeptible to damage.

I don't have a TV so when it's time to watch movies I take advantadge of the modular nature of my desk to slide the speakers and screen forward towards the couch.

What are those things called? How expensive are they? I want to get one for my friend's son.

beautiful setup ballpoint. mine is not so nice buts it gets me by...

comp014on1.jpg

comp016mz7.jpg

22" and a 15". The colors in the 22 look weird, not at all like in reality.

Here's my LCD system. Not too much to brag about, but I love the set up. Only disappointment is I have two monitors with different resolutions. And I own a Samsung 204b which doesn't run 1600X1200 on DVI. I've been through three of these monitor, but enough complaining, here it is.
DSC01639.jpg

DSC01640.jpg

Here's my Antec P180 case.

DSC01641.jpg

and from further back

DSC01642.jpg

That's odd. You got a good make of the monitor. There's a whole thread on here dedicated to the problem that I expressed.

Very nice setup. These are the pictures that makes me liking this thread. Especially the fourth screen on top is very well placed.
How did you fix it?
When Matrox is able to support DVI and a mix of widescreen and normal screens i will definately go for such a thing. But I think i have to wait a long time until this happens.

Thanks! I agree on the DVI and more supported resolutions for the Matrox Unit....it would make it that much more appealing. The stand is an Ergotron 3 Monitor stand, and then I purchased the 24" Pole and a Pole mount from them that allows me to tilt the top monitor down to a perfect angle while sitting down...makes it perfect for undocking the overhead panel in MS Flight Simulator 2004 :)
l_8ceef97f7f2c3ae0048c33fabfd8817f.jpg

Sure thing, I'm just about to close the (case) door on my new build and then it will be time to get zip tie happy with the cables....I'll snap some pics along the way when everything is tidy. I appreciate the feedback and comments, makes all this effort to get everything together even more worth it :)

Now if I could just get above 350FSB on my 6600, life would be good! :D

Thanks for the night shot, ballpoint. Sweet setup!

I think they sell those plasma spheres at spencer's...might not be of the quailty in BP's pic tho

hey how do you connect your xbox and ps3 to your monitor?

07 series Dell monitors have 4 inputs on the back. 1 VGA, 1 DVI, 1 RCA, 1 S-Video. Plug your audio into the input on your PC, and just select the input on the monitor and you're good to go. I've got dual 2007's, so I can actually have up to 8 devices attached at once!

<Borat> Very Nice-ah! </Borat> :p

07 series Dell monitors have 4 inputs on the back. 1 VGA, 1 DVI, 1 RCA, 1 S-Video. Plug your audio into the input on your PC, and just select the input on the monitor and you're good to go. I've got dual 2007's, so I can actually have up to 8 devices attached at once!

<Borat> Very Nice-ah! </Borat> :p

No, thats just the 2007 line. The 2407 (which it looks like he's got) has component inputs too (which is what you really need for those consoles)

Thanks! I agree on the DVI and more supported resolutions for the Matrox Unit....it would make it that much more appealing. The stand is an Ergotron 3 Monitor stand, and then I purchased the 24" Pole and a Pole mount from them that allows me to tilt the top monitor down to a perfect angle while sitting down...makes it perfect for undocking the overhead panel in MS Flight Simulator 2004 :)

Banks, you don't need all that trouble. All you need is go to 9xmedia.com, and they have stands that can systemically do the above, supporting as many 30" as you like. Their stand is high quality made in USA. For a stand that support 4 x 30", approx. $1600 or so. And you can expand it as many LCD as you want by buying more components from 9xmedia.

And I do have a question, I don't play MS flight sim., what is that top screen displaying? What are those little white squares displaying?

That 9X stuff is interesting, never seen anything offered as a complete package before.

And I use the top display to show the overhead panel (in that pic it's of the 767 simulation)
Courtesy www.LevelDSim.com
ohd.jpg

Back