Show off your OSX desktop

New quad core iMac, I love it.

screenshot20100209at921.jpg

Nice Wallpaper, Can I get a link to it please?

so are these forums and courteous members.

Was meaning to be nothing but. The comment was just referencing the fact I found the link included which has the background in various resolutions using the search terms "apple space logo" and that hit IMMEDIATELY upon the image in question.

Sorry you took it more as more than "Here's what I found from a web search."

Last edited:
can i have that wallpaper please?
thanks!

for people that have the older powerpc cpu, are the newer versions of the mac os, made only for intel cpus?

hey, what did you do to make the mac os work on your modern configuration, pc?

It's called Hackintosh and we aren't allowed to talk about it on [H] >.<

Google it

Why not as a courtesy in these types of threads to by default include a link to background image used for the presented desktop unless there's some reasonable circumstance that precludes that possibility.

I mean once you've posted your desktop on a forum like this the cat (your background image) kind of out of the already out of the bag. Might as well let him all the way out.

hey, what did you do to make the mac os work on your modern configuration, pc?

Google "OSx86", I wish I could tell you more, but this forum disallows discussion of the topic.

Here's mine. Yeah, it's pink.

screenshot20100310at101.png

Last edited:
That is some impressive work. Thank your dad for me! lol :)

Yeah, I was blown away when he showed it to me. It's just a hobby for him but he takes some pretty amazing pictures. It also helps to be in the right place at the right time. :)

Iluminate what is the program for to show the temp and your contact for chat or IM.
Thanks

Back