Show off your OSX desktop

desktopgxz.jpg

i like this one!!

do you play ff11 or did you just like the wallpaper?

I used to. Just cancelled my subscription for the 10th time. :( I think I am done until 14 comes out. :)

yeah, i got back into it for about a month, and haven't logged in since, i got thf from 2-27 in like, 8 hours play time with the new exp adjustments, rings, and field stuff, was awesome, VE won't drop the pin to save my life though.

i do look forward to ff14 just like you though, looks amazing, same races was genius! i wouldn't have cared for it at all right now if the races were different (although i probably still would have played it in the end) and ff12 is just an awesome game, and to see the art style of the two mix and match like this is awesome.

Smurf G3 450Mhz don't mind the renaming of the HDs ;)
Picture1.png

or
Smurf3.png

for OS IX International Version with US enabled
Picture2.jpg

Last edited:
OS 9 makes me sick. I hated that OS. Also, this thread is for OS X wallpapers - keep that filth out of here! :p

If it weren't for Zork Nemesis and Oregon Trail (which I have on the LC II System Software 7) and hopefully some other games I'd give up on OS 9 and stick solely with Tiger on the G3. OS X should have been default on the G3 its so much better :D

Here

Although it seems more like a gray than a black on my screen. I found a more 'black' one here . Granted the resolution is pretty small, easily solved by centering the wallpaper and using a black background.

Here

Although it seems more like a gray than a black on my screen. I found a more 'black' one here . Granted the resolution is pretty small, easily solved by centering the wallpaper and using a black background.

I like the off black more to be honest

updated

Picture1-6.jpg

various icons and wallpaper from interfacelift.

Last edited:
I found a few decent res images a while back and cropped them into wallpapers. I can upload them somewhere, but they'll be 1440x900. The size of the images won't allow much larger without starting to lose image quality. I'll get them uploaded in a bit for you.

Back