• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Should I buy UT3?

yes you should buy it

(I like to respond by saying the opposite of whatever my fellow forum members suggest)
 
Its pretty sad to look and see that MOH allied assault still has more people playing it than UT3

Well MOH:AA is easily the best WWII shooter i've ever played, and I ALMOST enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed UT2k4 (and I have about 1000 hours on xfire for UT2k4)

Don't bother buying it, you'll get bored with it within a few days
 
I had to open this thread to figure out what it was about, because I made a mental error when I read the title on the forum main page. Instead of reading, "Should I buy UT3?" my brain saw it as "I've got this rusty pair of scissors. Should I stab myself in the balls?"
 
UT3 feels like it was designed for consoles.

Unfortunately it never caught on for the consoles, and the PC gamers all hated it, which makes the game nothing more than an epic failure.
 
there's a totally gay new device called a orb which is like a waypoint to the different nodes. crap turn it off in options.

Waypoint?

No. It allows you to instantly take a node. Its a fresh spin becuase it adds more immediacy to an already fast paced game.
 
Back
Top