Should I buy this EVGA GTX 280?

XLeezardx

[H]ardChef
I got a freind who bought this video card and wants to sell it to me for $200. He found out it would not fit his case and its too late to return. Should I pick it up for 2 bills?

He found out it would not fit his case

What case does he have?
When I got my 8800GTX it would not fit in my Antec Super Lanboy, so I removed the bottom internal hard drive rack and it fit fine.
Recently though I got a 9800GTX I got it to fit into the very same case while still keeping that bottom hard drive rack.

fnl09_23.jpg

fnl09_26.jpg

fnl09_28.jpg

fnl09_30.jpg

{edit}

But yes, I recommend you buy that card.

He has oen of those SFF cases. He isnt really a computer guy. He bought his at Fry's for like $400, so its still new. Alright im gonna buy it thanks guys!

Dooode if he doesn't know about computers then take advantage of your friend and sucker him into giving that thing to you!

Zing!

Guilt?

Zing!

lol naw, he wnats to sell it for $200 ill just buy it. He's loaded anyways.

^^^ just wanna say, from an economic standpoint, it could just not be worth the time, say if his friend is a highly paid doctor.

but seriously... buy the card!

you might as well tell him to buy a second one and then buy both for 400. You make out on the deal and he didn't really hurt his cash flow at all :)

You'd better jump on that card before he changes his mind. That is one sweet card for even $290...furthermore $200.

Back