• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

shotty case fans

BackStabber

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 22, 2002
Messages
357
I have put alot of work into my case wiring and sleeving. the case is all uv reactive inside came out great. one problem shotty case fans. I baught a 120mm and a 92 mm green uv reactve fans from svc one for cpu and one for rear exhaust. Bothe fans cracked across the fan blade one completley blew apart. I have never seen this before but there are not many choices in Uv fans for 92mm and 120mm and I would like just uv no LED's I have checked the egg, nextfan, svc, 1coolpc. Any one have any other ideas where to find high output uv reactive fans or other ideas

case is a aopen 650B Thanks
 
not sure how well it would turn out, but you could get some nice fans and use some of that UV reactive clear paint on them...worth a shot I'd say...for the small cost of 1 can and the time to test it on an old junk fan its not too bad really. just my $0.02
 
Thought about that. never used the paint before have no idea what it looks like. I think vantec has some high quality clear fans. thanks worth looking into
 
Back
Top