Shot with GeForce

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
NVIDIA is looking to get into the Instagram business with its new Shot with GeForce website. The model is based on using NVIDIA's Ansel technology that lets you take in-game pictures that go far beyond just clicking F12. Ansel technology will allow you to actually move the camera around inside the supported game and at huge resolutions.

Check out the video.

God, where the hell is AMD at in all of this?

nVidia is seriously in the news, both good and bad.

RTX Technology just announced, new Volta GPU's coming out soonish and now this?

Hoping AMD announces some good stuff soon and jumps back in the game big time.

I love my EVGA FTW3 1080 Ti but we need both these companies in the news, not just one!

AMD has also announced ray tracing. Of course by getting it our first Nvidia stole the thunder.

LOL Battlefront game looks awesome still it's a deep game but throw away at the same time.

I like how they showed games with microtransactions. Capture your character looking badass with hopefully nothing but cosmetic purchases. Hopefully....

I follow #dogsofnvidia on instagram. Apparently Nvidia is a pet friendly company

"Shot with Geforce" I kinda wonder if this selection for a name is not going to have some sort of backlash given the current climate on guns and school shootings? Especially once all the headshot captures start showing up?

Instagram and ultra high resolution? Am I the only one seeing the paradox here?

They should have used Snapchat instead so you could apply all of those retarded filters to your character.

Instagram and ultra high resolution? Am I the only one seeing the paradox here?
Right-click picture, inspect element, expand div above highlighted code, right-click source and open in new tab. Turns out a lot of pictures uploaded to Instagram these days are high-resolution and kept that way, but shrunk to fit on a phone in the interface. There could be a way to do that without going into the code if you actually sign up, but fuck that noise.

Right-click picture, inspect element, expand div above highlighted code, right-click source and open in new tab. Turns out a lot of pictures uploaded to Instagram these days are high-resolution and kept that way, but shrunk to fit on a phone in the interface. There could be a way to do that without going into the code if you actually sign up, but fuck that noise.
Most pictures are barely larger that way. Some aren't at all.

Okay......Someone should tell Nvidia that people have been taking screenshots & enhancing them with Adobe....ect. for a couple decades now.

#Latetotheparty

PS4 has been doing that since release I do believe. I think mostly first party games have the photo mode but any game allows for a screenshot and uploading to Twitter or sending to other users.

Fuck instagram. Make more video cards.

utRW6qX.jpg

Interesting, all the notify me buttons seem to be disabled now?

Is Radeon so far off now, the competition doesn't even have to make video cards? :x

Back