Shipping Notifications

Comixbooks

Fully [H]
Maybe it's a good idea to start a thread when these cards actually start shipping the RTX series.

Or if everything will be sold out on the 20th or 27th.

Especially some of the less common ones like FTW3 Ultras n whatnot...
Mine is still saying “3-4 weeks”

I have a EVGA 2080 XC ordered from New Egg all it says is preorder with a question mark in red. We'll notify you once this product comes in and ship it your way.

The FTW3 I have pre-ordered from EVGA still says 3-4 weeks. I pre-ordered on the 9th (also said 3-4 weeks then) so I'm guessing it should get to me around the end of the month.

Order received still on Nvidia.com and preparing for shipment from Amazon.com (said this for a couple days though)
*amazon now says arriving Friday*

desktop.jpg

Last edited:
Newegg subtly changed the release date to Sept 27 for my Zotac AMP 2080Ti Pre-Order. Oh well, I look forward to the reviews. Tomorrow right? Is that midnight EST?

Newegg subtly changed the release date to Sept 27 for my Zotac AMP 2080Ti Pre-Order. Oh well, I look forward to the reviews. Tomorrow right? Is that midnight EST?

2080ti was delayed for every retailer as far as I know. A few have shipped directly from nvidia though.

Also I highly doubt they would lift the NDA at midnight. Its usually 6 am or sometime early in the morning.

Still no signs of life from my 2080Ti order. :-(

Damn thing was made pretty early too, right about noon Central time 8/20.

I had a website watcher watching the newegg listing for the 2080 Ti I ordered on 8/20, so I don't see how mine wouldn't be in the first wave... Nothing yet.

Well, there ya go! Anyhow...my impulse buy excitement is gone now so I cancelled the order. I'l wait awhile and see...

Attachments

• 20180918_173000.jpg
    20180918_173000.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 0
Mine shipped from Lino Lakes Minnesota.

weird place to ship from but i guess hiding them there is better than trying to hide them in Rialto, Ca or Bloomington, Ca which are the only other places Distribution Alternatives has warehouses.

weird place to ship from but i guess hiding them there is better than trying to hide them in Rialto, Ca or Bloomington, Ca which are the only other places Distribution Alternatives has warehouses.
Hey, I grew up in Rialto California. Many moons ago that is.

I paid with paypal on the 20th as soon as pre orders went live, unfortunately I must have rang out as a guest so I have no way to track my order. Just sitting and wondering. PayPal also rings out immediately so I don't have an indicator like my card being charged.

Has anyone's 2080 ti shipped yet?

Mine's showing pending on Amazon. Decided to pay $9 to move shipping to 1 day which should put it here Friday.

Decided to NOT let the $800 video card sit around shipping warehouses all weekend.

I paid with paypal on the 20th as soon as pre orders went live, unfortunately I must have rang out as a guest so I have no way to track my order.
You can still check on your order as a guest. Look for the confirmation email, there is an order number and password on the top corner you can use on the order status page.

However, there is no information on that page right now. Mine just says order received.

I've only seen shipping confirmations for 2080s so far if you ordered directly from NVIDIA.

I paid with paypal on the 20th as soon as pre orders went live, unfortunately I must have rang out as a guest so I have no way to track my order. Just sitting and wondering. PayPal also rings out immediately so I don't have an indicator like my card being charged.

Has anyone's 2080 ti shipped yet?

Your email gives a guest username and password to use.

I have the order number and invoice number, but it never gave me a temp passsword or anything. Let me check my email.

Last edited:
I have the order number and invoice number, but it never gave me a temp passsword or anything. Let me check my email.
The e-mail confirming your order has a black banner at the very top with the NVIDIA logo. On the right side of the banner is your order number, password, and order date. There is a link to the Order Status page on the bottom of the same e-mail.

I also received a shipping notification for the 2080 from Nvidia. My EKWB pre-order for the waterblock still says "processing pre-order"

I just got shipping notification from UPS on my 2080 Ti, and it's arriving tomorrow by the end of the day. The NVIDIA status page still just says "order received," so be on the lookout in your e-mail.

I just got shipping notification from UPS on my 2080 Ti, and it's arriving tomorrow by the end of the day. The NVIDIA status page still just says "order received," so be on the lookout in your e-mail.

What time did you order your Ti?

I ordered mine on the 20th while the stream was still going, and finally figured out it's estimated ship date is the 25th. Apparently PayPal added a delay to completing the transaction.

It's good to see that some are shipping though !

I ordered mine on the 20th while the stream was still going, and finally figured out it's estimated ship date is the 25th. Apparently PayPal added a delay to completing the transaction.

It's good to see that some are shipping though !

I paid with Paypal and my confirmation said 9/20 for expected date.

Back