Shaq Fu is Getting Rebooted

rgMekanic

[H]ard|News
This is not a late April Fools post. DSOG is reporting that Saber Interactive and Wired Productions revealed that Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn will launch globally on June 5th. It is said the game will be priced at $19.99, with a physical edition (I can't believe that is an edition now), with yet unannounced DLC available at a later date for $39.99.

Check out the trailer.

In Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn, players will assume the role of Shaquille O’Neal and battle the hordes of Hollywood and hell on a one-man journey to avenge your fallen home and martial arts master. Players will beat down foes with devastating combos, face off against outlandish celebrity bosses, and unleash their fury with a variety of hard-hitting weapons and power-ups.

LOL... for kids though... this actually looks like a game I might not mind an 8 year old playing for fun. Reminds me of TMNT or Gauntlet. Or any of the millions of side scroller action games I remember as a kid.

Obvious.

Every time I'm in the grocery store I need to snag a fresh bag of Trolli's James Harden Weird Beards.

jharden.jpg

Why? Because they're delicious! And because .... James Harden's beard! When someone makes a candy that is also James Harden's beard, you buy it. Why? Because it's fucking James Harden's beard.

Last edited:
LOL... for kids though... this actually looks like a game I might not mind an 8 year old playing for fun. Reminds me of TMNT or Gauntlet. Or any of the millions of side scroller action games I remember as a kid.
Thx, now I have the Gauntlet tune stuck in my head.

Totally different kind of game. The original was a fighting game. This is closer to a beat 'em up crossed with Dead Nation. It was probably going to be another game and they just shoehorned Shaq into it.

Obvious.

Every time I'm in the grocery store I need to snag a fresh bag of Trolli's James Harden Weird Beards.

View attachment 64637

Why? Because they're delicious! And because .... James Harden's beard! When someone makes a candy that is also James Harden's beard, you buy it. Why? Because it's fucking James Harden's beard.

Never heard of him

What he said.

The original was an awful, awful game that paled in significance compared to other, good side-scrolling slap-em-ups of the time.

slap em ups huh. I'll try to remember that term

Shaq-Attack!

This could be even more hilarious if some levels have guest stars show up like say, Chuck Norris, Jean Claude or such. Basically a more spoofed up version of expendables.

Reactions: dgz
like this
Back