A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
EDIT: FYI, the "download" is just the Epic Games Launcher, so if you already have that for Unreal Tournament 4 or Fortnite or anything, you don't need to get it again. The servers are apparently getting slammed, though, I could barely get the launcher updated and now it's having trouble logging in.
Been playing it for hours today. It all started innocently enough. The plan was to get it, install it, and keep it in my library for well I don't know, a rainy day perhaps? Why do we keep these huge backlogs I mean... anyway.
To the point. It is a nice port nothing stellar -and it doesn't need to be- as far as remasters/remakes go. Runs fine on a 280x all maxed, smooth and fluid no problems. Only semi-bad thing about it the sound is a bit muffled.
The game though is great, just great. Amazing how well it feels playing it again after all these years.
Looks the about the same to me. The graphics don't really appear to be any better than the original port and some look dated. Great gameplay though. It plays great with the KB+M and a Xbox One controller on the PC.
I love the game and it was probably going to be a day one purchase for me when released. Very surprised they released it for free on the PC but I'm thrilled.
A friend told me about this and I played it over the weekend. Fun game. Old school. I ran into a big bug at the end but googling gave me a solution that let me finish the game.