Sexting is a Good

FrgMstr

Just Plain Mean
Staff member
Sexting is great for long term committed relationships! Then your wife finds out and it is all downhill from there.

While sexting may seem like a flirty form of communication mostly used by people looking for a fling, it turns out that those who benefit the most from sending steamy messages are actually in long-term, committed relationships. The study revealed that both men and women reported greater "positive consequences" from sexting in committed relationships than in casual ones. Further, about half of sexters reported that it "positively influenced their sexual and emotional relationships with a partner." Research also shows that those in a committed relationship who sent sexual pictures to their partners reported more positive sexual and emotional outcomes than those in casual relationships.

FFS. ANYTHING is better when one is in a committed long-term relationship than when one is engaged in "casual" relationships.

I hope my tax dollars did not support this "study".

For example: A longterm study has shown that those who eat ham sandwiches at 2 am while in a longterm relationship, tend to be healthier than those 2 am sandwich eaters who engage in casual relationships. A $3M grant to determine the effect of the specific type of coldcut is currently being sought.

FFS. ANYTHING is better when one is in a committed long-term relationship than when one is engaged in "casual" relationships.

For example: A longterm study has shown that those who eat ham sandwiches at 2 am while in a longterm relationship, tend to be healthier than those 2 am sandwich eaters who engage in casual relationships. A $3M grant to determine the effect of the specific type of coldcut is currently being sought.

I am seeking a $3M grant for the same study done on people who eat Turkey Sandwiches as 1 am.

"Stop and get milk"
"Need sugar"
"Beer gone"
"You forgot (insert thing here)"
"Need rye"
"(insert a daughter's name here) (did something). Need to meet principal."

Is this sexting? We do this a lot and I'm not sure how beneficial it really is.

I have to wonder if the same results could not be achieved by sending compliments and flattery at each other. Or put down the texting finger and actually talk about good things.

And while I don't know about this study, some stupid sounding studies actually have real uses. I love the ig nobles.

I tell you what is not good, when you wife sends the family "group chat" the day before leaving for camping a picture of her cans. I now have anxiety with sms.

EDIT: yes its true 0.o

Last edited:
I tell you what is not good, when you wife sends the family "group chat" the day before leaving for camping a picture of her cans. I now have anxiety with sms.

True story? Sounds horrific if so. Thankfully my lady is a bit more technologically literate (at least with cell phones) than to do something so terrifyingly hilarious.

so...... This is saying I shouldn't be sending dick pics to people at random trying to sext them but should be in a relationship. interesting. ;)

One time there was a grant done to see if Africans would wash their genitals to prevent STD's. To clarify, it was "would they wash" not "does washing actually stop STDs". So we literally paid millions to see if they would do something that may or may not even do anything.

The wife and I sext each other.
Up until Thanksgiving a few years back when I was asked to carve the turkey and my father-in-law asked what I was doing "macking" on his wife.
I gave a scrunched look and said "Huh"?
Then the mother in law reads from her cell "Can't wait to get home and pound you deep wide and frequent"....

Then they laughed, sort of. "Check before you text" she said...
fuck.

I'll stick to texting as little as I can get away with and passing on sexting.

EDIT: yes its true 0.o

319218437.gif

Shit that is true!.

I feel like there is a story here...

nah.

i've learned through other peoples mistakes not to take pictures of anything i don't want made public.

no matter how careful you are there is the chance of your most protected property to get on to the internet or whatever.

just ask the people from the fappening.

and the internet never ever ever forgets.

Reactions: kju1
like this
nah.

i've learned through other peoples mistakes not to take pictures of anything i don't want made public.

no matter how careful you are there is the chance of your most protected property to get on to the internet or whatever.

just ask the people from the fappening.

and the internet never ever ever forgets.

This is what I keep telling people. If you dont want it seen by the unwashed mashes of the world...dont take it. Period. Ever.

This is what I keep telling people. If you dont want it seen by the unwashed mashes of the world...dont take it. Period. Ever.

Couldn't agree more.

The only way to make sure these pictures don't make the rounds is to make sure they never exist in the first place.

Reactions: c3k
like this
There is a pretty funny thread in GenMay about a nice message I got from the guy that was coming to do some work at my house a few weeks ago.

Back