Settlers of Catan in may ftw

Awesome!

My girlfriend and I love this game, but we have a hard time finding couples our age that can get into it.

The article mentions AI, so I'm guessing you can play two with two people and have AI players for the rest of the board.

This might just be the first arcade game that I buy :).

Awesome!

My girlfriend and I love this game, but we have a hard time finding couples our age that can get into it.

The article mentions AI, so I'm guessing you can play two with two people and have AI players for the rest of the board.

This might just be the first arcade game that I buy :).

I've read a few interviews, and everyone in every game says this about the AI, but it's supposed to be quite good. The original dude who invented the game has been working with them to make an AI that plays well with humans.

Will any of the expansions like Seafarers be included? Or even the expansion for 6 players?

Will any of the expansions like Seafarers be included? Or even the expansion for 6 players?
I think it's just the base game, although I wouldn't be TOO surprised to hear if the 6 player expansion were in by default. Maybe they'll release DLC later on for the other expansions?

Heads up, Catan was released today!

Also, Centipede & Millipede was released today. That's 6 xbl arcade games in 3 weeks.... I can't keep up!

The only problem with Settlers of Catan on Live Arcade is the fact that it's not Cities and Knights. After playing Cities and Knights, it's kind of hard to go back to regular Settlers. But, it might be worth it to be able to play Settlers whenever I feel like it and not have to get friends to come over.

Looks like a copy of Risk, but I might grab it.

It's considerably different than Risk. I've played the board game a bunch and it's fun (though I prefer Starfarers of Catan personally).

Controlling the bandit to annoy other players FTW!

that game looks sweet... anything similar for the PC ?
that website doesn't work :(

Back